Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, this has been out for awhile now, and I haven't been following the thread. Does anyone have a trick to get the overcoat to hug the body, particularly the back portion which flares out on mine? Thanks in advance for any help.

So, this has been out for awhile now, and I haven't been following the thread. Does anyone have a trick to get the overcoat to hug the body, particularly the back portion which flares out on mine? Thanks in advance for any help.

steam it baby. not too long, and don't press the iron to it.

What is it about your photos that always KILL Yannick? Just remarkable futzing and photos as usual my friend. :clap

Muchas gracias, Hector. :wave I had to use a paperclip to keep the coat tight in the back though. After futzing the clothing, which is already really nice, I can only imagine how great it must to be to own Kato's original.

I finally received my Joker yesterday after pre-ordering last year June. He was definitely worth the wait. I know there have been thousands pictures posted, but I thought I'd share mine as well. :)

IMG_9947_2_small.jpg

IMG_9951_2_small.jpg

Looks great! I love this figure! I'll be posting pics of my own soon too! :hi5:

Couple of quick snaps for you guys :) review not far off.

Looking forward to it! Awesome shots! :clap

Well Im finally getting mine today. Im going to open it up and inspect the head sculpt to decide if I want to keep this or sell it. Ive never been happy with the head sculpt in the pictures ive seen. It always looks way too shiny, and it doesnt really look 100% like Heath to me, so Ill see how it looks with my own eyes.

I have the Bank Robber Joker & told myself that I wouldn't need another version. Well, I held out for over 3 years, but I finally gave in to temptation and picked up this one (arrived yesterday). What a fabulous figure! Only had time to open it up & give it a quick inspection, so I'm looking forward to checking out all of the extras tonight.

I think this figure is great but I kinda bought this and DX12 not as an impulse buy, but I felt like I "had" to get them. I've been contemplating the last few weeks to sell both.

That all depends on your price.

lol, you admit you bought it as an "impulse buy" and have been thinking about selling it - implying it was a mistake.

The honest thing to do would be to sell it for what you paid for it, rather than trying to wring a profit off of some fellow freaks.

lol, you admit you bought it as an "impulse buy" and have been thinking about selling it - implying it was a mistake.

The honest thing to do would be to sell it for what you paid for it, rather than trying to wring a profit off of some fellow freaks.

Yeah immediately peg me as a scalper. Go be a white knight elsewhere.

steam it baby. not too long, and don't press the iron to it.

More details? I steamed it, wrapped some chord around to fit it to the body, waited for it to dry, and it just went back out to it's previous shape.

Has any one got a list of QC issue to check for on this guy? i should finally have this bad boy in a few days and i was curious if there were any common issues to look out for.

cheers guys

Back