Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be one of the few who is just not a big fan of the laughing sculpt. I did not care for it in online pictures and feelings never changed in hand. Isn't the sculpt is based from a scene where the expression was about one second (correct me if I am wrong).
I just see to much laughing in a having a good "jolly" time with friends and drinks over the holidays expression.

Again only my opinion.

^ You're not alone, there are other that aren't thrilled with it. I have mine set up hut I was never head over heels with the laughter.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

"you wanna know how I got these scars?"

Anyone know where I can find the dx01 bomb rig so I can do the "let's not blow this out of proportion" pose?

Just got this guy today... he is RIDICULOUS:clap. Just a few pictures I took while futzing about. Now just trying to determine if I should set him up on his stand or in the jail cell diorama.

Set up the interrogation room in my shelving, but haven't messed with posing in there yet. I think it will look really good there.

This last one was due to my camera's focus messing up, but thought it was a neat, abstract picture.

This bad boy is waiting for me when I get home tonight! I think I wont be able to sleep tonight playing through my favorite movie scene, lol!:yess:

I might be one of the few who is just not a big fan of the laughing sculpt. I did not care for it in online pictures and feelings never changed in hand. Isn't the sculpt is based from a scene where the expression was about one second (correct me if I am wrong).
I just see to much laughing in a having a good "jolly" time with friends and drinks over the holidays expression.

Again only my opinion.

I never really cared for it. It's a good sculpt, I just wish they would have chosen a different expression. More of a wicked smile than an extreme laugh. And I don't like the eyes being closed.

So a question for others with the figure... anyone have issues with the ankle joints? Mine seem a bit... loose... as in, if I position him in a standing positiong withOUT the stand, he just ends up falling forward. With the stand he is just fine, of course. It's nothing that concerns me majorly, I just thought I would check.

Hmm, can anyone with the EX edition check their table? Did it have those soft fabric pieces attached at the feet like the chair?

Ah. I just got a second non-ex and it's felted. Guess they just started doing it after the initial EX release.

i'll double-check when i get home, but since i have mine on a wood surface, i think i would remember if they were felted.

Back