Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ That what I have, a Billy Bookcase. I like those the most. I think without a dio or some sort of solid color for the backing or shelves detolfs look cheap. Im not hating on anyones stuff, it's just me. It's still better than what I had before the billy. I had them all standing around my computer and printer. :lol It was horrible. I think the Billy Bookcases are for me.

Don't really need a museum like display. Im a 29 year old man-child with the soul of a clown. I like toys and that's that.

Yup, Billy bookcases are the way to go for me, too. They're cheap but they still look great - I think the white ones give quite a bit of "museum quality" feel when you've got six figures per shelf.

They provide protection from dust from all sides except the front - and without that glass panel that the detolf has, it's a lot easier to move them around, pose them, or check them out from different angles. The white also provides great contrast and makes the details stand out more.

My only complaint? The tall ones have a shelf in the middle that is in a fixed position. I like having shelves with about 15" of space for my 12" figures - but because I can't move that middle shelf, and there are about 38" of total space above it, I'm left with room for 2 shelves and 8 extra inches of clearance that I can't efficiently use for my figures.

So all in all, I can get 3 rows of useable shelves per Billy (since I don't want my figures on too low of a shelf, as that makes them too hard to view and admire) - but if it weren't for that middle shelf, I could shift everything up 8", maximize my space, and get 4 useable shelves.

Just moved into a new apartment and I've got two and a half (two tall ones, one half-size), and I'm out of shelf space, so I gotta go to Ikea some weekend and pick up two more full-size ones. That should leave me with 12 useable shelves (9 for Nolan figures, 3 for Burton figures), which will take care of my planned needs over the next few years.

I say go for BBTS. Its that much more than everywhere else when they had it in stock. Plus, to hell with that stupid EX.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yup, Billy bookcases are the way to go for me, too. They're cheap but they still look great - I think the white ones give quite a bit of "museum quality" feel when you've got six figures per shelf.

They provide protection from dust from all sides except the front - and without that glass panel that the detolf has, it's a lot easier to move them around, pose them, or check them out from different angles. The white also provides great contrast and makes the details stand out more.

My only complaint? The tall ones have a shelf in the middle that is in a fixed position. I like having shelves with about 15" of space for my 12" figures - but because I can't move that middle shelf, and there are about 38" of total space above it, I'm left with room for 2 shelves and 8 extra inches of clearance that I can't efficiently use for my figures.

So all in all, I can get 3 rows of useable shelves per Billy (since I don't want my figures on too low of a shelf, as that makes them too hard to view and admire) - but if it weren't for that middle shelf, I could shift everything up 8", maximize my space, and get 4 useable shelves.

Just moved into a new apartment and I've got two and a half (two tall ones, one half-size), and I'm out of shelf space, so I gotta go to Ikea some weekend and pick up two more full-size ones. That should leave me with 12 useable shelves (9 for Nolan figures, 3 for Burton figures), which will take care of my planned needs over the next few years.

Yup. I love the Billy. When I first saw a detolf in person I inadvertently chuckled. They're so small. I like what Bo Shrek has done with the risers. His set up is nice.

You're right about the middle shelf. Its annoying as hell. But you only have 3 shelves to use? At the moment I have 4 and when I get the time I will make the middle shelf movable. It will be an easy modification that anyone can do and is completely reversible. So then Ill have 5 shelves for figures. :D

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I'm selling this figure due to some unexpected vet bills. I have never removed it from the box. I'm bummed but if anyone is interested, pm me. Thanks.

Really cant decide between Joker 2.0 and 12-Inch Perfect Model C-3PO.
I watch this Joker everyday on YouTube and im very impressed what i see that purple color is great (stand also is perfect). But i got only figures from SW universe so far and that C3PO comes from nowhere and it looks great also.
Problem is that i can get one now and in few months other but im afraid that one of them be unreachable in that time.
What to do? Go serious (C3PO)or not so serious (Joker)?

Really cant decide between Joker 2.0 and 12-Inch Perfect Model C-3PO.
I watch this Joker everyday on YouTube and im very impressed what i see that purple color is great (stand also is perfect). But i got only figures from SW universe so far and that C3PO comes from nowhere and it looks great also.
Problem is that i can get one now and in few months other but im afraid that one of them be unreachable in that time.
What to do? Go serious (C3PO)or not so serious (Joker)?

i say go for C3PO first, joker 2.0 will still be around but maybe at a higher price. don't really collect SW stuff but i'm sure there's less C3PO's than jokers around.

If Star Wars is your primary collection, than Threepio is the way to go. You'd probably regret not having that one more than Joker 2.0.

The C3PO is it then. Joker is my secret love. I am afraid that I will loose it. Man i love so much that Nolans Batman.

Do you think if there will be Bane Dx version? That and Joker would be dream duo.

The Bane we have is pretty good imo

It is, I would still like a dx version though. I'm not holding my breath since it will probably never happen. I would pay "dx" money if it comes with extra clothes that Hardy wore in the film.

ex: red helmet w/ stock exchange jacket and the black jacket that he wore when he took Wayne to the pit.

buuuut once again, it will probably never happen.

It is, I would still like a dx version though. I'm not holding my breath since it will probably never happen. I would pay "dx" money if it comes with extra clothes that Hardy wore in the film.

ex: red helmet w/ stock exchange jacket and the black jacket that he wore when he took Wayne to the pit.

buuuut once again, it will probably never happen.

You know that people in the customs section are offering those clothing options for Bane right? Get on the lists. They look pretty good actually.

Great figure! But I have a question, does everyone's dx11 have a shiny "wet" paint on the normal head sculpt? Because mine does and I don't necessarily like it, but it's not noticeable unless you really look at it.

EDIT: and does the laughing sculpt really supposed to have redder lips?

Back