Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always enjoy your pics Fiend. The natural lighting does the trick. Nice and crisp.

Thanks, bud. :)

oh, yeah, huge difference in the paint job on these two (the picture doesn't even nearly capture how much different they are) ~ and it's not the light.

i thought i would have a hard time choosing between them, but i think i'm going to stick with the dirty one on the left. we've already bonded.

paintcomp.jpg

ALSO: i've just posted my ss exclusives and laughing sculpt to my sale thread if anyone is looking for those pieces.

This made me chuckle. :lol

Papasmoak and TheFiend, nice shots!

so the original head was more glossy and had a more apparent print pattern?

Need a break from iron man - moving towards Batman, So what do you fellow freaks prefer the DX 08 or DX 11 , can't seem to decide between them, is it worth it to get them both, or which do you think will be harder to get down the road? They both seem to provide their own sense of "style". Thanks for the help mates :)

Need a break from iron man - moving towards Batman, So what do you fellow freaks prefer the DX 08 or DX 11 , can't seem to decide between them, is it worth it to get them both, or which do you think will be harder to get down the road? They both seem to provide their own sense of "style". Thanks for the help mates :)

Hmm, if you're going to pick only one than go with the license you like more. As far as value I have no doubt as soon as all the DX11's dry up as far as retail goes the price will skyrocket. The DX08 can be had below retail even now if you look around. If you have the cash and you really like the characters get both. I have both and think they're great but I will say that the DX08 is the funnest figure I own.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Six month have almost past by and I have not purchased a Hot Toy this year. I think it will be Joker 2.0 when he arrives and Scar Predator. Nothing else interesting on the HT's horizon for me. (BD T-800 is nice but I have DX-10. Might get the BD head sculpt only down the road sometime).

This made me chuckle. :lol

ha! well, it's true!

also, to be perfectly honest, though the new guy is much "cleaner", i think it's an inferior application (especially around the eyes and on the chin; he actually has that smudge in the film). and the hairline (which you can't see in these pictures) is completely wrong on the clean one.

but it's all right, he'll have a life sans make-up and be just fine.

: D

Im gonna pick up an exclusive and a regular, then on the reg ver keep the body, shoes, socks, pants, shirt, vest and tie and then sell the rest :p

I'd say if you are more of a casual fan like myself, go with DX11. But if you are really into batman or the joker in particular, get both.

Tell me does then paint look off on mine? It appears to be missing some white paint under the lips? It looks off to me. Can anyone with a joker 2.0 comment? Does it look fine or is paint an issue with this release? Got mine brand new today.

Tell me does then paint look off on mine? It appears to be missing some white paint under the lips? It looks off to me. Can anyone with a joker 2.0 comment? Does it look fine or is paint an issue with this release? Got mine brand new today.
If you look through this thread, you'll see the paint varies with all of them. The part under the lips is supposed to be missing some white paint, or rather, is stained with red and black, just like yours. So it's definitely not a defect because the prototype is like that, and like I said they're all unique. :)

The entire face of yours is actually much whiter than mine. I'd post pics but I have nothing to take pictures with right now.

Whole there are variations in the paint that one in particular looks to be missing more paint under his lip than others. I wouldn't call it a defect though.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Oh ok thanks for clarifying. :) It seems to me the newer run has more white paint. Mine has even more red under the lip, and the white is really faded on some parts. I'll definitely be getting another one someday to compare. Sorry I keep talking without pics, I'll try to fix that soon. :lol

Back