Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought Joker 2.0. It's my first Hot Toys figure, and I'm astounded by the detail.

Here are some pictures I took. I still want to do some with better lighting, but these came out OK (a bit dark in places, tough).

507CFA93-AC9E-46AF-B754-52F8FB93A926-174-00000044FA146663.jpg~original

FBBA1DDC-4788-49CF-B5E7-BA59E8B98B7C-174-00000044654A34A1.jpg~original

DSC04596.jpg~original

DSC04578.jpg~original

DSC04571.jpg~original

I'm looking forward to playing around with different poses in the future.

Very much impressed with the 2.0. clothing.
First figure is almost all 2.0 except for the Vest (Kato's original) and custom head.
Currently waiting on another 2.0. shirt for the interrogation scene figure set up.

Just bought myself a second one lol. Got the one coming in june and lee over at good bad and robots had one left which i couldn't pass up. How much on average can be made back on this guy parted out?

The only thing im going to keep from my second is normal sculpt full body and clothes and backdrop ( i want to cut it down). Rest can go i've also got a full dx01 outfit with body i'll let go to it just doesn't have the dx01 head i bought it loose for the interrogation.

Last edited:
Very much impressed with the 2.0. clothing.
First figure is almost all 2.0 except for the Vest (Kato's original) and custom head.
Currently waiting on another 2.0. shirt for the interrogation scene figure set up.

what did you do to the suit to get it to look that good?

So much for 17th of june just had the email from Lee over at Cdirect i'll be getting my second next week. So ones coming on friday and my second next week :yess:. Though the second will be parted out more or less as soon as it gets here.

So much for 17th of june just had the email from Lee over at Cdirect i'll be getting my second next week. So ones coming on friday and my second next week :yess:. Though the second will be parted out more or less as soon as it gets here.

Looks like we're in the same boat now brother, make sure you stick up some photos when you get it in!

The missing paint under the chin was bothering me so instead of doing a permanent solution I remembered that I had some old face paints. I gave it a go and I am happy with the result. Best thing is it blends with the paint work well imo and can easily be removed if I need to. I can touch up as I need to but I doubt I will have to.

20130529_192625_zps2ac187df.jpg
[/URL]

I am still making adjustments, need to remove some of the white paint that's got onto a bit of the red but its easily sorted as it comes off with a damp brush

Last edited:
The missing paint under the chin was bothering me so instead of doing a permanent solution I remembered that I had some old face paints. I gave it a go and I am happy with the result. Best thing is it blends with the paint work well imo and can easily be removed if I need to. I can touch up as I need to but I doubt I will have to.

20130529_192625_zps2ac187df.jpg
[/URL]

I am still making adjustments, need to remove some of the white paint that's got onto a bit of the red but its easily sorted as it comes off with a damp brush

Looks good bud.

Im so stocked for Friday to get mine lol

The messed up make up- uneven paint, smearing...good gosh people have you WATCHED TDK?? The Joker ia real mess from scene to scene- make up all over the place and never the same......! HT nailed sloppiness!!!!!

I have this is only personal preference and just wanted to share advise incase anyone else may feel the same, the change is minimal and it still looks "messed up"

The makeup changes often in the film, I was aiming for a "just put my makeup on" look, similar to the pencil scene. There is no wrong paint work with this figure it seems, just personal preference.

I have this is only personal preference and just wanted to share advise incase anyone else may feel the same, the change is minimal and it still looks "messed up"

The makeup changes often in the film, I was aiming for a "just put my makeup on" look, similar to the pencil scene. There is no wrong paint work with this figure it seems, just personal preference.

Understood- wasn't even referring to you- ok? Just a comment in general on nit picking Joker paint jobs in general as "doesn't look right, etc.."
:)

Back