Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8750225464_557782dd0c_z.jpg

Is he supposed to have this mark on his forehead?

IMG_5883.jpg

IMG_5885.jpg

I didn't notice it before, but it's in all my pics:

It's especially noticeable now in the detolf with the overhead LEDS.

Not sure which mark you mean Mags? Is it the little vertical line in the sculpt? There isn't a "dot" on mine but the line is there on my two...

2-73.jpg

Well, I just checked mine and I really don't see a thing. Not even sure what I'm looking for, to be honest.:dunno

It looks completely, perfectly imperfect-- as it should, for a figure of a guy in white face makeup whose been sweating and had his face recently slammed into a table.:cuckoo:

It looks completely, perfectly imperfect-- as it should, for a figure of a guy in white face makeup whose been sweating and had his face recently slammed into a table.

omg mine has a very very faint line there too!

and yup, it looks pretty perfect in all its messy glory.

talk about looking for something to obsess about.

Thanks man :hi5:

:lol Yup , they call me the Bane-iac :yess:

I have 2 more Jokers on the bottom self that you can't see because theres no light on my bottom shelf

Awesome display and setup in all your detolf, broski!! :hi5:
You're not the only Bane-iac. Remember the other freak from some other country?? Forgot his freak name but it contained a combination of #'s. 7 HT Banes from each scene in the movie.:thud:

The marks on mine too. An irregularity in the mold?

Looks like it.

Ah damn, its on mine too. I never would have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out Mags. :lol

Yeah, same here.

:gah:

Damn you ocd freaks now I have to look now!

Shieet!! Now I gotta check mine too. Looks like a mini fingernail indention on the dome.

Yup. Mine has it too, but I ain't trippin.

Yes, thank you, Maglor. Bet he ruined everyones parties when he was a child!

You still have time to save yourself. Run away! Do it, do it now!

:lol sorry guys. Was just making sure it wasn't just mine.

Not sure which mark you mean Mags? Is it the little vertical line in the sculpt? There isn't a "dot" on mine but the line is there on my two...

2-73.jpg

Yeah, I was referring to that line. It's not on the proto.

Thanks man :hi5:

:lol Yup , they call me the Bane-iac :yess:

I have 2 more Jokers on the bottom self that you can't see because theres no light on my bottom shelf

WOW!
TDKR was awesome- I defend it every chance I get- Bane was a terrific foe for Bats even if he was string pulled by Talia....

Back