Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status changed to "Item Shipping Soon."

Really need this guy soon. Cheer me up after this hellish week.

it wont disappoint! have had mine for a week now and cant stop looking at it everytime i walk into the room. thinking of getting another one, to have one set up in the Diorama it comes with and one just normal!

I absolutely love the laughing sculpt.

joker.jpg

I absolutely love the laughing sculpt.

joker.jpg

looks a little giraffe neck there?
nope-avi-o.gif
or is it just my eyes lol

Good pic tho btw lol

The one thing that makes me happy about this figure is the fact the sculpts can be used with TT straight out of the box. Unlike the dx12 which had to have its neck adapter switched. Still makes me wonder why they did that. Cant wait to get this guy wish may would hurry up :impatient::impatient:

Last edited:
nope-avi-o.gif

Good pic tho btw lol

The one thing that makes me happy about this figure is the fact the sculpts can be used with TT straight out of the box. Unlike the dx12 which had to have its neck adapter switched. Still makes me wonder why they did that. Cant wait to get this guy wish may would hurry up :impatient::impatient:
It's just the angle. I agree, I was happy I didn't need an adapter like the DX12

nope-avi-o.gif

Good pic tho btw lol

It is giraffe neck. He doesnt have it pushed all the way down on the neck joint.

Wonder how long it'll stay sold out this time... has a lot of peoples wait lists converted?

Wonder how long it'll stay sold out this time... has a lot of peoples wait lists converted?

Mine did....I placed the order Sunday and it converted on Tuesday. The only thing I recall getting cancelled from wait list was an IM Mark armor. Everything else I jumped on converted. I waited almost six months for Gunmetal Grey IM Armor before it converted....

The only thing I recall getting cancelled from wait list was an IM Mark armor. Everything else I jumped on converted. I waited almost six months for Gunmetal Grey IM Armor before it converted....

How long did the Iron Man take before it was cancelled?

Yup, there are a couple of parts to this set ( the shoes!) which are still going for crazy prices on ebay. They may not get much cheaper, even when the sets are more widespread, the DX12 stuff didn't drop a lot in price.

Thats why I bought two full sets and sold extra parts from the second, it actually ended up costing me nothing to get the extra/body set I needed.

:)

What about the tie? It is like three times the price as the DX01 ones. I was going to buy a second set to but I just feel it is too much of a hassle to sell off parts. :dunno

Back