Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, i see what you mean now. Coat does look more streamlined onthe handmade ones. But then again its not too much difference to warrant the purchase, at least for me.

I would agree that it is not warrant the purchase but it is the clothes underneath that make the figure look bulky more than the coat. Nevertheless, the Joker 2.0 is a good option for those who can't afford Kato's one and is really not bad. :hi5:

Last edited:
I’m really curious to hear some thoughts on how this and Kato's custom outfit compare in greater detail. So far Pennyworth said that the only noticeable edge that Kato's outfit has is the vest. I'd love to hear what others who have both think.

Sorry bud, I don't have the Kato clothes to compare with - I wish I did - I was merely venting that the vest closure was an issue with the DX11 set.
That being said, I can attest to the fact that the DX11 clothing is vastly superior to any other 1:6 Joker clothing I've seen in person (Kato's not included.) The overcoat doesn't photograph well, but is really impressive in hand. I can't wait to weather and dirty it up. The shoes, tie, blazer and shirt are all big steps up from the DX01. The pants and vest are a push as I actually like the DX01 vest and pants a good bit.

The instagram pic that darkavatar posted looks less life like, even though the kato clothes are better.

If you put that money down for kato, you better know how to pose your figures. Just looking at the two, I'd take Rory's, just because of the fact it looks more life like.

I don't really get what you mean.

Do you mean you like Rory's better because it would easier to pose, as the clothes are not as tight?

:confused:

I mean this pose here looks natural doesn't it? :huh

_MG_0671_zps47c917fc.jpg

Thanks again DA and thanks Chris. It sounds like I'll have to piece together a few parts of this outfit to upgrade my DX01.

Can't wait to open this guy up tonight :rock

With all that's been going on poor Bane has found his way to he back of the line

I don't really get what you mean.

Do you mean you like Rory's better because it would easier to pose, as the clothes are not as tight?

:confused:

I mean this pose here looks natural doesn't it? :huh

_MG_0671_zps47c917fc.jpg

Yeah, which is my point. If you're gonna drop that kinda dough on kato, pose it right, or there's no point. Show it off basically. The pose below does absolutely nothing, and makes it look average in comparison with the 2.0.

Yeah, which is my point. If you're gonna drop that kinda dough on kato, pose it right, or there's no point. Show it off basically. The pose below does absolutely nothing, and makes it look average in comparison with the 2.0.

602013_494240970636153_1586424737_n_zpsc254250a.jpg

Hmm makes sense, especially since the outfit is expensive. I would agree that pose here just looks like a mannequin and no life to it like you said. :slap

**** Flex Pay.

I just got off the phone with SS about moving my Flex Pay forward to the 4th since they are going to start processing the Regulars tomorrow, and the lady said that she could not move my Flex date because they were only getting so many in. And I asked, even if my order was placed DAY ONE when the pre-order went up for sale and she said yeah, unfortunately they are only taking Flex Pay orders in the order of the month as of right now.

Im sorry, but why is that? Whats the point of Flex Pay in paying early just to have them make you wait? Im done with Flex Pay. Hell, Im done with preordering these figures. When Ive seen people order once they are "In stock" and get them shipped out the same day where people that have ordered day one are sitting waiting.

SS processing and shipping department is *** backwards.

Sorry for my vent, but it really is annoying. :slap

Yeah I thought Rory did a good job but it still looks too bulky IMO. You can tell it is a doll and not a man in a suit.

That pic was unfutzed, straight outa box. Check the later ones to see how streamlined the coat can be. You can almost get it to proper kato levels but not quite.

Here's a more futzed one, I posted this a while back in this thread with the DX11 head.
The coat can look great, but it takes some work.
2-78.jpg

Not scene-specific, just something random:

jokerdetolf.jpg

Photo taken off my phone, so not the best quality. Wish I had a SLR lol.

Looks so nice. It truly is a loaded package seeing it like that.

The instagram pic that darkavatar posted looks less life like, even though the kato clothes are better.

Heh, can't believe this fad is still in. I remember talking to a professional photographer a while back as he was amusing me in his views about instagram.

Back