Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(...)
3468DA03-1747-49A7-A0E2-A9D3C31794FA-36844-00002164203E135F.jpg

(...)

"Oh, and, by the way, the box, it wasn't cheap. You oughta know, you bought it." :lol

Here's mine, no time to pose him atm so he'll stay in the wrong shelf until he's cleaned up the mess on his table:

picture.php

Last edited:
OK, got to unbox this after work tonight. I gotta say, this figure looks MUCH better in person than it does in photos. It really does not photograph well. Pics just don't do it justice IMO. here's some quick impressions so far:

- PERS headsculpt is good. Likeness isn't bang on, but close enough IMO. From certain angles it looks very much like Ledger, others not so much. It definitely looks best when posed from either left or right side.

- Laughing sculpt I'm not sure about yet. I think the quality of the sculpt is amazing, very nicely detailed, but I'm not sure about the likeness. Will probably reserve judgement until later in the week when I can play with this a bit more and put the sculpt on the body, then see what I think.

- Overcoat looks great in person, IMO. I don't think the texture is an issue at all. Has a nice suede look to it, feels very soft. Some may still be bothered by the texture in hand, but personally I think it's ok. The overall quality and tailoring of the coat is fantastic IMO.

- Accessories. Hot Toys hit a home run here. So many accessories and everything is really nicely done and of very high quality. Table, chair and lamp were stand-outs for me. These were very nicely done.

- The overall quality of this set is fantastic, from the tailoring on the clothes on the figure to the accessories and all the attention to detail on everything is just amazing.

Didn't really spend much time futzing or anything, pretty much took it out of the box, went over everything to make sure there was no QC issues or damage, then put him in a quick pose and on the shelf lol. Will play with it a bit more over the weekend. Here's a quick pic for now, off my phone:

jokerez.jpg

Last edited:
I just recived this figure and it is just amazing. Love everything. The problem with box i think that is HT problem not Sideshow becouse when i recived it everything was ok - after opening it one or two times it was torn on one side.

I just recived this figure and it is just amazing. Love everything. The problem with box i think that is HT problem not Sideshow becouse when i recived it everything was ok - after opening it one or two times it was torn on one side.

The lid is to heavy for the binding.

I haven't heard anyone mention loose joints/knees or whatever it was in awhile, i assume that isn't a issue with all the figs.?

Mines on the truck for delivery today. I can't wait to go through all of the accessories this figure comes with. I probably won't keep them all, but I love the extra effort Hot Toys has put into this packout.

For those wondering about package damage...I was talking to someone who worked for UPS for several years and they told me boxes come down a conveyor constantly and pile up on top of each other until the loader can get to them and load them on the trucks. Sometimes they even fall off the sides of the belt because it gets so backed up. They also refer to the loaders as "throwers".

I feel better already.

My DX11 set with MonkeyRobotMaster sculpt. Couldn't be happier, I'm blown away by the quality! :rock

_MG_6754_zps48e73110.jpg

_MG_6758_zps7b5ee155.jpg

Some with the DX12. :)

_MG_6765_zps17243edf.jpg

_MG_6763_zps4c0a4b56.jpg

Not feeling that sculpt at all, Dane :( I barely see any Ledger in that sculpt, and he kinda looks sad :panic:

Maybe I'm a bit biased since I've been looking at Teddy's Adam Joker sculpt since yesterday as well :duh

Not feeling that sculpt at all, Dane :( I barely see any Ledger in that sculpt, and he kinda looks sad :panic:

Maybe I'm a bit biased since I've been looking at Teddy's Adam Joker sculpt since yesterday as well :duh

Totally agree, the paint app,s are incredible - but the over all sculpt makes Ledger look like a mongaloid - it maybe just the pics :dunno

It's no Adam sculpt, but I'm not prepared to pay, nor grovel, the amount it would take to get one. :lol I personally see lots of Ledger in it, but to each their own! :duff

My last figure of the month (thank goodness. I'm broke!!) but the best was definitely saved for last. I've been waiting for this Joker for a very long time. As most of us have. This is a DX and what Batman should have been

59CE355D-39F4-4757-8673-DD3914980480-74513-000015679A6A3A55_zps9e37f818.jpg

EB17437B-EDD1-48B1-875F-FD5331EE2604-74513-00001567A07ECC1A_zps6b2f2343.jpg

54D5887B-0954-4496-A2F6-1A1BE5746CD5-74513-00001567A6091F59_zpsd4bd99ca.jpg

CDEF5180-AC2F-4ACB-9219-C99E7EDBA49C-74513-00001567AD1B9E41_zpsac6c8672.jpg

7FC2B792-C45E-49FE-8467-ECC335A35FD6-74513-00001567BA33D065_zps7c2d743a.jpg

Well, once I get this I think it's time to quit the hobby and start saving. It's been fun for the time I've done it but there always has to be an end

:duff

I can understand that. There are a few more I'll pick up this year but I told myself once my display case was full I'd quit. It's filling quickly lol

Back