Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
917F0744-82C5-420B-9830-2936D0A26A4F-1979-0000036F8C168C67_zps766c9cc4.jpg

Joker has arrived! :panic:

I finally got this guy after only 278 days since i ordered it (but who is counting). I had to chase down the UPS driver after they forgot to hold it for me, but he is home :yess:

I am really impressed on the complete package, both HS look fantastic. This without question is my new favorite figure.

It fits height wise, but not width. If you look on the right side in this pic, you'll see where i've let the back board fold over the board on the right. It doesn't look too bad in pics, but is more noticeable in person.

5D3_4162.jpg by SteveDupuy, on Flickr

Ah got it. If it was the same size as the Indiana Jones backdrop it would be perfect. Still this looks pretty awesome. Nice pic! :clap :hi5:

Anyone else not get it from Fedex? All week its said by 27th March at 6pm. Around 6.30pm it updated to remove date and time and has been stuck at Stanstead since 11.35pm last night....

Bastards. Going to have to ring and complain tomorrow, not only did I have to take a few hours off work but its not even giving me a new date and time....

Anyone else not get it from Fedex? All week its said by 27th March at 6pm. Around 6.30pm it updated to remove date and time and has been stuck at Stanstead since 11.35pm last night....

Bastards. Going to have to ring and complain tomorrow, not only did I have to take a few hours off work but its not even giving me a new date and time....
Mean it'll be delivered the next day probably. Happens to me time to time. Means they weren't able to make it to you house today and simply had to go back to the sorting factory.

Back