Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow so this guy is/has started shipping??

Sorry for the probaly stupid question, but after opting out if the 1/6 hobby for the most part, I haven't kept up with a lot of threads

196393_480794941958946_1491473630_n.jpg

Finaly getting billed and shipping very ,very soon.:impatient: Now thats magic cant wait for this guy to magicaly appear on my shelf.:yess:

Finally got my email. Im gonna give them a call tomorrow and get it processed quicker...

Get them to process your payment faster? I asked SSC and she (the customer service representative) told me they're going to look at the number of Jokers they have in the shipment, then decide which get it first, supposedly it goes by priority of who placed preorders first.

This is my first time ordering with Sideshow rather than buying from Modelzone UK. Depending on how long it takes to get here and the amount of import tax charged I may not buy from them again. I'll just wait the extra few weeks and buy in the UK.

SSC charge $25 to the US which is about £16 and UK shippers usually charge about £10 so not much there... I ordered Bane first time recently from SSC (January) I then got an email from Sideshow stating they are expecting item in stock within two weeks so to have funds ready... I then got an email stating shipping is estimated March 6th... I then got an email on 6th stating it had been shipped with a FedEx tracking number which if you open on a phone looks so clear and updates as its on the move. They stated estiamted arrival of 12th March... I got Bane on 11th at lunchtime in mint condition.

The whole process was so clear and efficient I would recommend using them again.

On the flip side, I may get a FedEx customs bill in the post for about £20 or so but havnt recieved anything as yet. It worked out just a tad cheaper than UK purchasing but I received it much sooner.

I have Joker 2.0 on pre-order from OSB in Derby and I gues it may hit around May/June time whereas from SSC it would probably be more like April and a would have been cheaper. See image below showing the great trail FedEx provided:

banetrack.jpg

Counting down to SS taking my money. :impatient: :lol

Also, did anyone request a pack out for him? If so, what was the charge?

Last edited:
Back