Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goddamn I want this figure so bad. His pre-order is sold out over at BBTS so I'm glad I got mine in. Just need the normal versions to start shipping!

Me to. Everyone ho has bought EX version will get it soon :)

Goddamn I want this figure so bad. His pre-order is sold out over at BBTS so I'm glad I got mine in. Just need the normal versions to start shipping!

I ordered the normal version and I got my shipping email today, said they were going to send April 4th :yess:

Im having a bit of a problem with my order.I was gonna charge my Pre paid card with the funds today but just learned that my credit card issuer bank will be closed today and tomorrow because of some political developments.This is my first pre order with sideshow and I wanna ask what happens if they charge me and the payment is not taken due to insufficient funds?Will they cancel my pre order?

If You will not have founds on Your credit card, You will have (I had that one time) 2 weeks to get the money. I dont know if it also works with EX version of figures or only with Normal version. You should send email to sideshow to inform them about situation and ask what to do.

Yeah, I really love the Bruce Wayne headsculpt and the body armor/suit.

The cowl head, base and other stuff didn't really impress me though.

I'm super pumped for the Joker. I think I got Nicholson Joker around the same time last year, so that's pretty cool. Joker must = Spring. something about the colors.

The only concern I have is that purple coat. Every pic of it looks bad, but I always see "not as bad in person", so I'll be cautiously optimistic about it. I can't wait to set everything up. All his gear and weapons look cool. After I unbox it, I'll finally upgrade one of the DX 01s to the mob scene/grenade version. I haven't opened up that grenade rig for 4 years.

The coat isn't that bad in hand. I've tried to take pics of it as what I think it looks like in person with no success. In pics it looks especially florescent and yes, like and ultra fuzzy bathroom towel.

I couldn't believe how soft it is. It feels like really soft suede.

One more thing, mine has a loose ankle. I hate loose ankles! No as bad as Jack but it's there.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Customs head pics usually don't end up to well on official threads like this. :panic:

It'll usually end up to the price point discussion where there's 2 divided groups of pros and cons arguing and trying to influence the other side of the group.

Please just keep this thread to DX11 HT Joker stuffs, there's already the appropriate thread for that head already. :wave

I have quastion for colectors from Europe. When You are buying from SS are You paying taxes ?? If You are, do You give real price of the figure, or lower??

I have quastion for colectors from Europe. When You are buying from SS are You paying taxes ?? If You are, do You give real price of the figure, or lower??

Whenever I've bought from Sideshow (collector from the UK), I've ended up paying custom duty (if thats what you mean). Its been a while since I purchased from them and it was a Hot Toys DX Bruce Lee. I paid $200 and paid roughly £18 GBP custom duty. I could be wrong as I never really looked into it, but SS quote the value on the shipping form of the parcel itself.
Hope this is of some help.

Back