Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meg Ryan used to be cute, now looks like Joker:

MKbUIVR.jpg

"You see this is how crazy Hot Toys has made forum freaks! You want order, in the thread, Hot Toys must release DX11 before March. And everyday that they don't a horrible Joker pic will be posted. We're men of our word."

"You see this is how crazy Hot Toys has made forum freaks! You want order, in the thread, Hot Toys must release DX11 before March. And everyday that they don't a horrible Joker pic will be posted. We're men of our word."

Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a custom joker go wrong, and the sculp is nothing like the joker, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan." But when I say that one little figure from HT doesn't have movie accurate supenders, well then everyone loses their minds!

Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a custom joker go wrong, and the sculp is nothing like the joker, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan." But when I say that one little figure from HT doesn't have movie accurate supenders, well then everyone loses their minds!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The empire of crime....Humanity's soul must be shaken to its very depths...Frightened by unfathomable and seemingly senseless crimes...Crimes that benefit no one, who's only objective is to inspire fear and terror. Because the ultimate purpose of crime is establish the endless empire of crime. A state of complete insecurity and anarchy. Founded upon the tainted ideals of a world doomed to annihilation. When humanity, subjugated by the terror of crime, has been driven insane by fear and horror, and when chaos has become supreme law. Then the time will have come for the empire of crime.

Also hi I'm ReaveyBeach. :wave

The empire of crime....Humanity's soul must be shaken to its very depths...Frightened by unfathomable and seemingly senseless crimes...Crimes that benefit no one, who's only objective is to inspire fear and terror. Because the ultimate purpose of crime is establish the endless empire of crime. A state of complete insecurity and anarchy. Founded upon the tainted ideals of a world doomed to annihilation. When humanity, subjugated by the terror of crime, has been driven insane by fear and horror, and when chaos has become supreme law. Then the time will have come for the empire of crime.

Also hi I'm ReaveyBeach. :wave

tumblr_m22zglmxUz1rozv5vo1_500.gif

:lol

Welcome to the freakshow btw!

Last edited:
So guys, would I be considered crazy if I bought the exclusive version from HK for almost 500 dollars. Seriously considering doing it. The wait is killing me and I want the exclusive items (I have the standard version on PO). Release might be March for you who ordered from North America.. But we Europeans usually get f-ed over with another month or two. I can afford it, I want it.. What's the hold up? :lol

So guys, would I be considered crazy if I bought the exclusive version from HK for almost 500 dollars. Seriously considering doing it. The wait is killing me and I want the exclusive items (I have the standard version on PO). Release might be March for you who ordered from North America.. But we Europeans usually get f-ed over with another month or two. I can afford it, I want it.. What's the hold up? :lol

Nop, I do the same :yess:
I'll get the standar release on april/may, and the exclusive on march maybe.
that way I can display both HS

Back