Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3-65.jpg

Looks too good :monkey2

Honestly looking at that video you must be mentally challenged if you don't think that looks like Heath ledger, it's easily the best joker Hot toys have done and dare I say it, it's better than enterbays, Rory do some pics your bane ones where class

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYRm4-AYuiI[/ame]

I guess I'm mentally challenged then. :lol

We agree on a lot of things, but not this one!:lol I see very little Ledger here, side profile maybe.

That's why I'm only getting one of these. Had pre-ordered 3 of them but I cancelled the other 2. I haven't made my final judgement on the regular sculpt but in photos the likeness looks pretty poor. I'm just hoping I'll like it better in hand otherwise I'll use the laughing sculpt which I think looks spot on like the Joker.

What are your thoughts on the laughing sculpt, Rory?

:rotfl :duff

Rory, did the Dio fit in the detolf perfectly or did you have to trim the edges?

Looks like he's put it in the very top shelf, which offers a little more verticle space then the middle 2 shelves. Maybe it fits in the top and bottom, not in the middle?

:rotfl :duff

Rory, did the Dio fit in the detolf perfectly or did you have to trim the edges?

Height no problem, and width you can just over lap the edges, I didn't even do it properly in that pic. It's basically three pieces, Velcro edges. The back wall is too wide but has deliberate fold marks to shorten it. The two side walls look like they were designed for a detolf, perfect depth perfect height.

Height no problem, and width you can just over lap the edges, I didn't even do it properly in that pic. It's basically three pieces, Velcro edges. The back wall is too wide but has deliberate fold marks to shorten it. The two side walls look like they were designed for a detolf, perfect depth perfect height.

cool. thx man.

Can anyone confirm if the dx11 comes with 1 or 2 trutype bodies? And which version of the truetype body is used?

I honestly can't decide if I want to pay the extra $160 to get it now and with the exclusive stuff. :monkey2

i wouldn't say the exclusive stuff is worth it, Joker never handled either of them as that trigger is from the ferry. Would of preferred a static pose pit-bull (which ever type dogs he had) or something else Joker interacted with, maybe the pole he hit Bats with

If you can wait then i would, you've got one secured so you'll definitely get one.

i wouldn't say the exclusive stuff is worth it, Joker never handled either of them as that trigger is from the ferry. Would of preferred a static pose pit-bull (which ever type dogs he had) or something else Joker interacted with, maybe the pole he hit Bats with

If you can wait then i would, you've got one secured so you'll definitely get one.

:monkey2

Why must this happen to me! :thud:

I might just hold off for a bit longer and see if prices drop a tiny bit then jump on one

Im just saying one thing, if you guys think prices will decrease after the release, please refer to the dx 12 thread..lol

Back