Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a regular release on PO, due the shipping cost, my local dealer only work with regular versions... but now I got an exclusive version coming soon, i make a great deal! so yes, I'll have 2 of this

Yeah, I'm the same, I don't do dio's in detolfs really, I like the more display museum look. Clean and spacey, But this does look pretty cool. The table and chair are really good quality.

Same here. After slashing my collection, I do the one figure per shelf look. Which I greatly prefer.

But that dio looks great. Although if I did use it, it would be inaccurate, since I plan on displaying the fully-coated look. But then again, I'm not too fussed about accuracy. I'd chalk it up to the backdrop giving it a TDK vibe, not necessarily re-enacting the scene.

I just got a flex pay changed to March from SSC and I have the exclusive preordered. Aren't they supposed to get the exclusive in this month?

I live in the UK, not sure how I'd go about ordering from them. And the only reason I'd want the exclusive is to have it now :rotfl

You order it the same way you would order anything :)

Going with Sideshow you'll get it in March which is probably a month sooner than most of the UK sellers. So you've still got a wait but it's better than April/May

I just got a flex pay changed to March from SSC and I have the exclusive preordered. Aren't they supposed to get the exclusive in this month?

That's what they said but I think all their orders got pushed if I'm understanding correctly. There may be a few that eek through on a split shipment like Batman but only time will tell.

You order it the same way you would order anything :)

Going with Sideshow you'll get it in March which is probably a month sooner than most of the UK sellers. So you've still got a wait but it's better than April/May

But don't you have to pay customs fees :horror

If the postman showed up at my door asking me for money I'd just be like this :stick

If the postman showed up at my door asking me for money I'd just be like this :stick

Yes, everything i've ordered direct from sideshow comes with pretty hefty fees since they declare the actual value or the figure. Not worth it imo.

But the fees would still be cheaper than what you'd be paying on ebay at the minute. Plus they wouldn't turn up asking for money, you'd get a bill from FedEx a while later. So you wouldn't have to pay it all in one go. Pay for the figure, receive it, then get a letter from FedEx with some extra. Not the ideal way to go but certainly not the worst either.

sorry but this joker is the best yet including eb 1/4, best likeness yet well done for once hot toys

I can't believe people saying it dont look like ledger, I was told not to bother coming on these boards, think I'm starting to see what people where talking about

Honestly looking at that video you must be mentally challenged if you don't think that looks like Heath ledger, it's easily the best joker Hot toys have done and dare I say it, it's better than enterbays, Rory do some pics your bane ones where class

David Shawn finally makes an appearance in this thread :lol

Boring troll card

You get a bill through the post about a fortnight after delivery from Fedex. Usually it's around £40.

Yes, everything i've ordered direct from sideshow comes with pretty hefty fees since they declare the actual value or the figure. Not worth it imo.

How is it not worth it?

You get a bill through the post about a fortnight after delivery from Fedex. Usually it's around £40.

How is it not worth it?

Because you end up paying customs fees? I thought that was kind of obvious

He has 3 options.

-Pay inflated price on ebay now - stupid
-Pay slightly more for the figure itself, with the added cost of customs fees to get it a month earlier from sideshow - stupid
Or
-Keep his current order, save $160, and not pay customs - smart

Is impatience really worth throwing money away for? Doesnt seem worth it to me. Just like the initial enterbay joker and batman prices where rediculous considering you could wait a month and get them way cheaper from a LOCAL retailer.

If you go down the ebay route, ask the seller to send low value gift. It should sail thru fine or you will get a small fee.
Because these are packaged very well, there shouldnt be a risk of damage.

Also id imagine parcelforce would handle it this end and they wouldnt post until the custom charge was fully paid.

Back