Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone tell me if the PERS setup is any different than the DX-01? Does it seem like it will break as easily as that one? i haven't gotten a DX figure since the 02 so I don't know if anything's improved since then.

maybe by double-sided they meant it has two sides (walls). often dioramas are a single piece or a single fold for a "corner" look.

it's a stretch ~ just guessing.

That's what I thought, but in that case it would make more sense to say "Double-sided backdrop featuring the interrogation scene from the film" instead of plural (scenes). :cuckoo:

Not a big issue though..

Almost certain this is the Kato made coat and clothes. I didn't follow this when he started making these, but I have to say, this is nearly identical to the HT version, material-wise even. Not sure what to say. I expected better material, but if this is what he used when everyone worshiped him for it...what is there to say?

IMG_5123.jpg

Can anyone tell me if the PERS setup is any different than the DX-01? Does it seem like it will break as easily as that one? i haven't gotten a DX figure since the 02 so I don't know if anything's improved since then.

I think DX01 was the only figure where the PERS mechanism was easily broken.

Almost certain this is the Kato made coat and clothes. I didn't follow this when he started making these, but I have to say, this is nearly identical to the HT version, material-wise even. Not sure what to say. I expected better material, but if this is what he used when everyone worshiped him for it...what is there to say?

IMG_5123.jpg

:exactly: People like to "hate"....I guess.:dunno
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFjGWsZhGCc[/ame]

Last edited:
Personally, I'm still not crazy about the material. I posted the image to show that we seem to be getting what the man was creating. For better or worse, this does look to be a pretty darn accurate representation of a Kato Joker coat.

I am fine with either original or the hot toys one lol. I said it from the first pics that it looked damn close but it seems now that the issue is people dont like the way it was done even on the original kato.

I never saw the majority at anytime before the dx11 pics released say that the original kato coat had issue. It seemed to me as it was regarded as an amazing piece?

I think I like the HT head sculpt a bit more. The Adam sculpt looks amazing sure, but there's something I don't like....maybe the facial expression or "lack thereof"...:dunno .....now I sound like a hater :lol

Back