Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I started the very early stages of my Joker custom. I could use some pointers on hairing this. I didn't take my time on it the first time around and decided to strip down all the paint and take it a little more seriously. But as a result the eyes now look like crap. If this isn't the place to post this i apologize just wanted some advice on how to hair this guy and see what you guys think of it.
8094600683_ff14037ebf.jpg

Which is far less disturbing than an evil ventriloquist dummy with a whispering eye.

@thelonghalloween - keep it up buddy, looking like a great start and I wouldn't even know where to begin to try and do a custom - so I reckon it's impressive!!

After seeing IntoTheVoid's custom painted Cop Joker sculpt with real hair, it always made me very fond of that sculpt and made me see a huge resemblance to Ledger.
You did a great job painting it, thelonghalloween, however, if you don't mind me saying, you should include alittle more make-up above the eye's. Try stripping some of the eyeball paint on the right eye also.
Gipetto made a great point by bringing up the suggestion of real hair, that's also something you should look into.
Great stuff though! :lecture

I stll prefer the dx 1 and bank robber heads..
I reallly dont like the new hair and expression..:monkey1
the new dress has better tailoring for sure...but in my opinion are too new, clean and the color are too brigt for a ledger joker..it will need some wheater for sure to a better accuracy..so this is non sense at all.

the broken pers is a super pretty easy fix to solve for..I've fix my bruce in 1 min ;)

at the end we must do not foget the amazing sculpt of the cop joker is given from the dx 1..after adam the best ledger seen so far..

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the kind words! I ordered a Joker wig on ebay for the hair. It arrived today and I must say it looks surprisingly decent. So i'll try that out later on

I still have a lot more to fix with the eyes and paint..I fear the eyes are beyond saving at this point but oh well. I had to curl this hair myself and have a long way to go with it but here's where i'm at so far.

8104257926_0e2953698f.jpg

8104257894_1e6c9d68fc.jpg

8104242531_0c9e58377f.jpg

8104257812_febc3f400a.jpg

Back