Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in my opinion : I can't reach to see any ledger face in this new 2.0 headsculpt...at the countrary the bankrobber one is more lifelike...
for me this joker 2.0 it will be an easy pass..
I will keep my dx 1 and my bank robber...
the version of enterbay is more faithful....but too big...

MY COLLECTIONS.. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100683

Last edited:

the shape of the head is too similar to DX01
the area of the jaw-chin is too square
should lengthen
over the ears are not convinced of the nose

post on facebook....

Angles, expresion, are different... so is a bad comparison.

in my opinion : I can't reach to see any ledger face in this new 2.0 headsculpt...at the countrary the banrobber one is more lifelike...
for me this joker 2.0 it will be easy pass..

MY COLLECTIONS.. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100683

So you will get nothing :monkey1 .. no Enterbay no Hoy Toys :monkey1

The main thing that looks off to me on the pers headsculpt is the jaw line is a little wider than it should be. the laughing sculpt is spot on but i dont imagine myself using it for display.

Last edited:
in my opinion : I can't reach to see any ledger face in this new 2.0 headsculpt...at the countrary the banrobber one is more lifelike...
for me this joker 2.0 it will be easy pass..

Same here. If I'm gonna buy an almost exact copy of a figure with just some changes in sculpt and suit it better be big improvements. But this is not enough for me. I'm keeping my DX01. There are other ways I want to spend those (in my case) $430.

P.S

For hardcore collectors I can see why you're getting this! The table and laughing sculpt will make a great interrogation scene. But for me, less is more. I like a simple pose, with one figure per shelf. That's why the dx01 is enough for me.

My interagation room will be here today cant wait and know that they showed spiderman we should be seeing batman anyday know.

- base (pretty unique and faithful to the actual costume display cases for the film)

If HT keeps the base for the 2.0 as we see it in the proto pics, I'll be using the DX01 base. I've always liked it.

Does no-one think the purple on the base works really well with the purple of the coat? Kind of pops out at you.

The coat pops on it's own. Having the base be the exact same color distracts in my opinion. The figure should pop, not the base. :peace

I wonder what color would they use for batman 2.0

I hope it's black.

The coat pops on it's own. Having the base be the exact same color distracts in my opinion. The figure should pop, not the base. :peace

I do admit that I would have prefered it to be black or metallic but I don't mind what we got with the purple.:)

So glad I got this before it sold out. Love how they put a little plac stuck to the underside with your edition number etched into it.

Back