Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had been talking about ordering DX11 from Forbiddenplanet.com together with DX10 and Predator 2. However I compared the cost of all 3 together at both sites and it still ended up cheaper ordering all 3 from my usual Toys2 :huh So thats who I went with. Hopefully I won't have to wait till all 3 are in stock before they ship but if I do so be it.

GUYS! On fanboy collectibles it says that the joker dx 2.0 has a double sided back drop.Anybody know what the other side is?Any predictions?

I dont have any detolfs, but I dont think so.

Not as it is.

Someone fit theirs into a detolf by removing the back glass pane of the detolf

Mine is sitting on top of a detolf

Ah, I see. Thx for the clarification.
That's what I figured cause I really wanted one but mine has to go inside a detolf as my house can get pretty dusty often.
Gonna have to settle for the backdrop.

Ah, I see. Thx for the clarification.
That's what I figured cause I really wanted one but mine has to go inside a detolf as my house can get pretty dusty often.
Gonna have to settle for the backdrop.

Just make sure you dust every once in a while iget lots of dust too but I just dust wit ha swifter duster. The interagation room looks great a top the detolf. Still got to decide If im canceling the tumbler or not I will wait closer to release I want it but dont kno wwhwere the hell to put it.

Just make sure you dust every once in a while iget lots of dust too but I just dust wit ha swifter duster. The interagation room looks great a top the detolf. Still got to decide If im canceling the tumbler or not I will wait closer to release I want it but dont kno wwhwere the hell to put it.

Well this shouldn't really affect your decision, because there's no way the Tumbler would have fit on top of the detolf :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Well this shouldn't really affect your decision, because there's no way the Tumbler would have fit on top of the detolf :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I think it would fit across two detolfs side bye side though I still need to get another detolf the one I have is full. I have bat pod and 89 batmobile prordered 2 lol. If I can only keep 1 it will be 89 batmobile. Just have to wait and see.

How many of you are gonna keep your order, and how many are just 'securing' one with plans to dump and pick one up for $215 when retailers get 'em early next year?

How many of you are gonna keep your order, and how many are just 'securing' one with plans to dump and pick one up for $215 when retailers get 'em early next year?

I'm keeping my exclusive order, want those exclusives

I have another order elsewhere I may cancel if the price reaaally drops

Back