Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Per order in hong kong
3fc4ffa5.jpg

I think the mask is a great key adornment, and I like that it's a little more subtle than blatantly rocking the joker's actual item. Just my style. Only keen eyes will get it.

I like the mask because that means I can sell the Exclusive for a little more than the regular when DX21 Joker 3.0 rolls out.

I dunno. Im just ____ing with you. :lol

But I thought my Joker had a belt. Hmmm, maybe I put it on him.

I wish at some point in the movie his suspenders were hanging down. That would be a cool look. Maybe in the Interrogation scene.

As far as him not having suspenders I don't think we have anything to worry about. The DX01 had them the DX11 will also. Speaking of which is it definitely called DX11? I always thought it was simply Joker DX2.0. Did the Mach 1 2.0 have an MMS number?

Which is why I'm not worried about the suspenders. HT included them with the last DX, I don't see them forgetting them this time. I imagine they'll be exactly the same as the DX 01's though. And frankly as little as you see them, I don't care if the pattern is slightly off. Its just the socks I want fixed at this point :gah:

A real thing of beauty. It's only taken THIS long for HT to hit it out of the park!

No, its only taken THIS long since superior custom sculpts like Adam's, which isn't all that long. At the time each HT Joker was 'out of the park'. Your statement (and many have made a similar kind of statement so I don't wish to single you out) makes it sound like HT's attempts were always poorly regarded. They simply bettered themselves each time, were in turn bettered by custom sculpts and custom clothes, and now have hit back and given us all a chance to own something arguably as good as any custom.

No no, not at all. Not saying they were anything less. Just that, from the beginning, we always had our wants and expectations.

"New joker announced soon... Is it going to be a smiler?... Will it have a proper purple suede coat? etc"

And we got our share of wicked HS's and some slick tailoring. But I mean, THIS, is what many had always originally hoped for. Super specific smiley head. Proper colour/material coat. Material shoes. etc etc. Just seems that since HT Joker V1, to here, it's been such a long time since they've reached this stage. But they really hit it home! :)

Personally, I don't think there was much stopping them from releasing something like this at DX01 stage, but we still got a spectacular figure in that.

No no, not at all. Not saying they were anything less. Just that, from the beginning, we always had our wants and expectations.

"New joker announced soon... Is it going to be a smiler?... Will it have a proper purple suede coat? etc"

And we got our share of wicked HS's and some slick tailoring. But I mean, THIS, is what many had always originally hoped for. Super specific smiley head. Proper colour/material coat. Material shoes. etc etc. Just seems that since HT Joker V1, to here, it's been such a long time since they've reached this stage. But they really hit it home! :)

Personally, I don't think there was much stopping them from releasing something like this at DX01 stage, but we still got a spectacular figure in that.

Ah, sorry then for any misunderstanding. Oftentimes I see people speaking as though certain figures are and always were crap. Makes me wonder how bad their memory is when they're talking about the likes of the Bank Robber Joker sculpt which was, at the time not so long ago, a real game changer. There was no Adam sculpt back then that HT fell short of. HT was leading the pack.

I agree on this one, its an absolute must-buy. Presuming things like the suspenders are there its got everything except the RPG really.

How much will this cost all together with post and packaging to the UK? Please let me know!

Dude, let me just say now that if you want the exclusive version then be prepared for at least £50 extra on import duty alone! That's what i got for my Nicholson. I used to get my figs from Ebay as the seller would mark the item as a gift, and would state the fig as a low value item to avoid any import charges.
Haven't done that in a while though.
I think I'm just going to get the standard version from forbidden planet/one sixth Bruce. Any other uk buyers with a better suggestion? :confused:

Whats the packaging like from Forbidden Planet on high-end items? I've only got Hasbro Star Wars figures from them before and the packaging has been pretty flimsy.

Whats the packaging like from Forbidden Planet on high-end items? I've only got Hasbro Star Wars figures from them before and the packaging has been pretty flimsy.

Will let you know in December when i open my batpod. ;)
I'm sure it will be packaged carefully and if not i will go down to the store and give them hell!

Actually come to think of it I have gotten HT stuff from Forbidden Planet before - but it was a long time ago. ED-209 was one. I'm wondering about smaller items....

the shape of the head is too similar to DX01
the area of the jaw-chin is too square
should lengthen
over the ears are not convinced of the nose

post on facebook....

Last edited:
Back