Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My DX11’s shoes are still fine. He’s been on display for years now in a cool room out of sunlight and I haven’t seen any issues come up.

Unless it’s a good price I would keep looking. Maybe you could get some parted out shoes on eBay though.

My DX11’s shoes are still fine. He’s been on display for years now in a cool room out of sunlight and I haven’t seen any issues come up.

Unless it’s a good price I would keep looking. Maybe you could get some parted out shoes on eBay though.

How do you even know if it is original or not? I mean, what if it flakes because it is 3rd party?

Those shoes look like the originals to me. I haven’t looked at any bootlegs, but I think it looks like the real deal.

If anyone is selling this that ship to philippines or even local sale without any issue you can pm me with price and condition thanks( i dont know if its not allowed sorry if not)

How much would you guys say an incomplete DX11 with MJ Choi Joker sculpt would sell for?

Incomplete as in he only has hands, machine gun, pistol, handcuffs, knives, and dollar stack.

Just got the head sculpt, it looks stellar :thud:

Lh3gvcd.jpg

H1kr13M.jpg

What's the consensus on the various third party alternatives to this figure? Thew Fire Toys A001 looks pretty good but I I'm curious if the community has a favourite.

They also have the McDonalds Joker (A015) which I was briefly considering ordering.

10_1278d729-42d6-4195-90fd-abaf5348f047_530x@2x.jpg
10_606fe38a-122a-4cfc-a0c1-8777ff4b60b8_530x@2x.jpg

Something about those colors... :lol

They also have the McDonalds Joker (A015) which I was briefly considering ordering.

View attachment 445268
View attachment 445269

Something about those colors... [emoji38]
My concern about fire toys is that the few on-hand photos I have seen suggest the fit of the outfit isn't great. That may be a problem solved with proper futzing, but there are so few pictures put there it's hard to tell.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

There are videos of those figures on YouTube. Nothing stood out to me as a DX11 owner. Most likely the body is ******, but you can just replace that with another. Even paint application seems not bad.

Finally! The Joker. It's comprised of the DX11 head, a Worldbox narrow shoulder body and a third party clothing set.

UKBwsG5.jpg

Hmm, I haven't come across any photos of Batman beating up Joker on the floor from the interrogation scene. Welp, my take.

"Where are THEY?!"

"You have nothing to threaten me with, nothing to do with all your strength."

MRMJLuG.jpg

gK9ig0Q.jpg

A7NzhF1.jpg

Not a DX11 but my custom Ledger Joker.
It cost me about $100 between the clothing set and the head-sculpt, I already had a body and the gloves.
The coat is a bit on the thick side so some extra futzing will be needed but I'm very happy with the overall look.

KoohRQv.jpg

Back