Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. Got a question for experienced sellers. I recently sold my DX11. I, stupidly, did not include any pictures with my listing as it sold before I got around to adding them. After receiving, the figure, the buyer is not happy with it and says that the eyes are off center and one is scratched. I'd like to think I would have noticed these issues in the year and a half that I owned it, especially when I boxed it up, but I have no proof that it was not already damaged. I'm sure the buyer is being honest as they have a lot of positive feedback. I have asked for pictures of the damage, but have yet to receive any. I don't know whether I should give a total refund and ask for it back, or offer a partial refund. Any thoughts?

Hey guys. Got a question for experienced sellers. I recently sold my DX11. I, stupidly, did not include any pictures with my listing as it sold before I got around to adding them. After receiving, the figure, the buyer is not happy with it and says that the eyes are off center and one is scratched. I'd like to think I would have noticed these issues in the year and a half that I owned it, especially when I boxed it up, but I have no proof that it was not already damaged. I'm sure the buyer is being honest as they have a lot of positive feedback. I have asked for pictures of the damage, but have yet to receive any. I don't know whether I should give a total refund and ask for it back, or offer a partial refund. Any thoughts?

Was this through ebay?

If you are not bothered about getting the figure back, offer a partial refund.

I've never heard of PERS eyes getting scratched. I know some can look off centre and that's something a lot of people have had to put up with or try and fix.

Was this through ebay?

If you are not bothered about getting the figure back, offer a partial refund.

I've never heard of PERS eyes getting scratched. I know some can look off centre and that's something a lot of people have had to put up with or try and fix.

The deal was through the Sideshow board. Partial refund seems like the best deal to me, but should I reimburse them for the full price of a new head? The buyer has suggested that that is what they want.

check the pictures you already took because you know they are authintic
I have but I don't have any that are recent enough to show if there was a problem or not. I was going to take pictures for the listing, but we made a deal before I got the chance.

Thanks for the replies, guys!

Always be sure in the future to take many photos of the figure, even as you box it up to show that all accessories are accounted for. I even take video of it when I'm packing it up to ship it.

I hate selling these things online. :lol

21dh951.jpg

I've been on the wait list for Joker 2.0 since 26th July. I'm not confident in it converting but I can live in hope right?
If not, would it be naive to think they won't release a newer version?

What happen to the magnets on the lapel of the purple coat?

I've been on the wait list for Joker 2.0 since 26th July. I'm not confident in it converting but I can live in hope right?

Not gonna convert.

They will release another version soon. It's as popular as Iron Man, they'd be stupid not to.

I had my wait list convert last year but I had to cancel. Got back on waitlist last year August. Still waiting. They might hold my cancellation of the last conversion against me and pass over me if one becomes available.

Really like the extra head sculpt that came with this guy. It felt like a perfect companion to my original DX joker. I love when a new release helps compliment something I already have...helps justify getting the new one with the wife!
tdkjoker.jpg
tdkscene.jpg

Back