Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jumped on the waitlist for this guy, though I'm sure my odds of it converting are slim to none.

So I finally was able to set up the interrogation scene, something I've always been jealous of watching people do with their Hot Toys haha. Here's a few shots I took today!

DX02 Batman & DX11 Joker Interrogation Scene

hmmm... seeing the dark knight in quarter scale i wish ht would release their quarter scale joker.
i'd prefer wait for it or purchase EB's quarter scale joker than buy this one on overpriced second market.

I'm hoping that Hot Toys will do these characters from the TDK trilogy instead of releasing another joker version. I'm happy with DX11 and I'm not planning to buy another release.

syrymena.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you guys know/or heard any rumours if hot toys will reveal a 1/4 ledger joker this year?
I read somewhere that hot toys don't have the 1/4 dark knight licence - how true is that?

I really am sitting on the fence whether to purchase the 1/4 DKR batman. I wouldn't think twice about purchasing the 1/4 batman if I knew they'd release 1/4 joker to match.

Hello friends. I want to get this figure via trade for a DX 09 89 Batman.

If anyone is interested PM me

I'll be making a WTT THREAD SOON

I'm hoping that Hot Toys will do these characters from the TDK trilogy instead of releasing another joker version. I'm happy with DX11 and I'm not planning to buy another release.

syrymena.jpg

That looks like 100% Freeman likeness, which is kinda rare and weird since it comes from a small company. I doubt HT could achieve such likeness if they take their swing at it.

That looks like 100% Freeman likeness, which is kinda rare and weird since it comes from a small company. I doubt HT could achieve such likeness if they take their swing at it.

It's done by Ace Toys and yeah, the head sculpt is very impressive in person. But the african american body that they used feels cheap and poor in quality compare to Hot Toys' Also the business suit looks thick. I'd still get this or Rhas Al Ghul over another version of Joker if HT released them.

Last edited:
Back