Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
abuja5ev.jpg
tapubudu.jpg

More pics of the bootleg HS found on eBay. Not bad at all for $35

Thanks for posting these. I've seen this guy on eBay, and almost pulled the trigger. To be honest, I'm not really feeling it, but it's definitely not bad.

the paint job could definitely use a little softening on that sculpt, but knowing you put this guy together so economically is impressive ~ well done!

: D

Thanks! :)
I also put him on a Joker 2.0 stand (the one with the lights) and I'm fairly happy with it.

Joker isn't really a fav character of mine, I just wanted him beside my DX12 so I'm glad I didn't spend a ton of money on this guy. I bought the Joker 1.0 for really cheap along with the stand and HS from eBay.

Thanks! :)
I also put him on a Joker 2.0 stand (the one with the lights) and I'm fairly happy with it.

Joker isn't really a fav character of mine, I just wanted him beside my DX12 so I'm glad I didn't spend a ton of money on this guy. I bought the Joker 1.0 for really cheap along with the stand and HS from eBay.

Joker is the easy choice to be the favorite, that's why I've always be interested in other villains like Scarecrow, and Mr. Freeze. Not Batman and Robin Mr. Freeze,The Animated Series Victor Fries. I've always liked how a number of villains have had just as traumatic incidents as Bruce Wayne, but they choose a different path.

Here is some more bootleg goodness lol

Since I sold my Joker 1.0 head for $45 on eBay (shipped) this entire fig cost me $130 including everything you see in the pics, including the HS and stand.

uzu2a4a2.jpg
yraje7uv.jpg
aru5ygu3.jpg
5yhu7a8a.jpg

And here he is beside Bats

aqeze8y7.jpg

Back