Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys my first hot toys has arrived and i am super excited. Its in excellent condition!!! Only issue is it smells like cigarettes :(. Ill see if i can find a way to remove it. I cant wait to buy the dx 11 head sculpts and shoes!

Hey, congrats to your first Hot Toys figure, and welcome to the club of the addicted. :lol
DX11 head will make a great improvement! Not sure what I'd do if a figure smelled like cigarettes but as I think it's not recommendable to wash the clothing and anti smell sprays are full of chemicals so I think best would be to ignore it. :dunno

Hey, congrats to your first Hot Toys figure, and welcome to the club of the addicted. :lol
DX11 head will make a great improvement! Not sure what I'd do if a figure smelled like cigarettes but as I think it's not recommendable to wash the clothing and anti smell sprays are full of chemicals so I think best would be to ignore it. :dunno
i will! he will be in a shelf, but now idk if i should place him next to my future hot toys, doesnt the smell linger into the other clothes?

Maybe best just try to air the clothes. Smoking and collecting figs don't go to well. If I am buying second hand I will always ask the seller if it is from a smoke free house.

Maybe best just try to air the clothes. Smoking and collecting figs don't go to well. If I am buying second hand I will always ask the seller if it is from a smoke free house.

i truly forgot and i got him for 105$ so i wouldnt pass it up. I got my man of steel on pre order as well, and i am trying to get luke sky walker since i am collecting 1/6 scale for starwars as well.

i truly forgot and i got him for 105$ so i wouldnt pass it up. I got my man of steel on pre order as well, and i am trying to get luke sky walker since i am collecting 1/6 scale for starwars as well.

Cool, It can really be hit and miss with second hand figs imo. Sometimes you can get a second hand fig which looks brand new.

Hey guys my first hot toys has arrived and i am super excited. Its in excellent condition!!! Only issue is it smells like cigarettes :(. Ill see if i can find a way to remove it. I cant wait to buy the dx 11 head sculpts and shoes!

The dx11 shoes won't fit that figure, different ankle pegs on them

Most sellers usually say it comes from a smoke free environment. Honestly, I'd send it back if it was me, but if you love the figure and you can get over the smell. It should go away eventually.

Main reason why I don't usually buy used figures from eBay. I did once, and was very lucky it was in great condition. The other time I was duped. The guy said it was New, but yet dressed the figure in his jacket and I could see paint rubbings on the tray.

Most sellers usually say it comes from a smoke free environment. Honestly, I'd send it back if it was me, but if you love the figure and you can get over the smell. It should go away eventually.

Main reason why I don't usually buy used figures from eBay. I did once, and was very lucky it was in great condition. The other time I was duped. The guy said it was New, but yet dressed the figure in his jacket and I could see paint rubbings on the tray.

the figure itself is in excellent condition. no paint rub or scratches nothing. ITs just the smell of it. also i know i was told i could buy the new pegs from the dx11 with the shoes.

If you don't smoke then the smell will subside after a week or two of being displayed.

I bought an original Predator that smelt of cigarettes and like a really smelly unkept house. When I say smelly I mean it STUNK.

It was so bad even the box stunk but after I had it a couple of weeks it just smelt normal, you can't even tell now

If you don't smoke then the smell will subside after a week or two of being displayed.

I bought an original Predator that smelt of cigarettes and like a really smelly unkept house. When I say smelly I mean it STUNK.

It was so bad even the box stunk but after I had it a couple of weeks it just smelt normal, you can't even tell now

thats great to hear. i dont smoke or anything so hopefully it'll go away on its own.

You could also put it in the box with dryer sheets and it should go away in a day or two. I had to do that once.

DX 11: Joker 2.0

2_zpse6789080.jpg
8_zps1154c695.jpg
7_zps32c338b9.jpg
4_zps06fe53df.jpg
5_zps20fc6d6a.jpg
6_zpsa3e96c2e.jpg
10_zps691dd2fb.jpg

Wow!!! this joker is sick man!!! I've been cracking my head trying to find out a post where you explained the mods done. At first I thought it was a complete new sculpt. I can't believed is a moded dx11, it looks so different!!!! and in some angles seems like if they came out from the same movie. congrats!!!:clap

Wow!!! this joker is sick man!!! I've been cracking my head trying to find out a post where you explained the mods done. At first I thought it was a complete new sculpt. I can't believed is a moded dx11, it looks so different!!!! and in some angles seems like if they came out from the same movie. congrats!!!:clap
Word! I went through a lot of pages looking to see how it was modded, but must have missed something. Definitely hair. Repaint? Clothes?

Thanks gents. I resculpted parts of the face, added a new chin, nose, cheeks, retextured, haired etc etc,

I posted a few WIP pics here..

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118056&page=32

Back