Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see it. I'll PM my Paypal address. :hi5:

You are the winner.

fa21e537dbac2ee95c0220272d5a713c.jpg

I was pretty sure I'd display this with the PERs head, but this is winning me over in a big way. There's even a glossy tear running down his cheek.

Got the asmus robber suit on order and a slim TT on the way. One of these heads is going to be popped on it for a BR Joker bash, probably going to be the PERS head since my DX11 is going to be for the interrogation look. Can't wait :clap

Thanks again, PERS! :wave

Maybe this explains why the paint apps have been a bit sub-par lately.

What kind of body does this guy have, anyway? I saw one on eBay. Is it a Truetype Advance?

Stop blaming PERS. This is right up there with the best of 'em as far as that feature goes, and the eye isn't lazy. Find some of the straight on pics from eBay, they're both on the level. On an unrelated note, what does the other side of the interrogation room backdrop look like?

okay, I REALLY have to start not looking at Hi-Res pictures of the headsculpt, those cross hatching pixels are starting to irritate me. Even when I get my Joker 2.0, I won't see it but I know it's there.

I don't care if its hand painted by captive Ugandan 6 year olds or a printer, I know it'll be great when I get it in hand.

Last edited:
The dx01 coat can actually look nice with a little paint mod and some tailoring mod to make it more slim fit.
The shoulder area is the weakest point, I wish that area was more like Katos. But with a some elbow grease, its not bad.

Here's mine
jokerjacket.jpg

Im not liking that fit at all, too tight fitting. It looks like its one size too small.

I wonder why they just didn't use the same material they used for the DX 08 Jack Joker coat? That one is really nice.

27310f57.jpg
JokerHD2_zps2ac8b315.jpg

Because Kato used the bathrobe material, and apparently HT didn't want to change a thing from what he used including leaving the jacket grey and not blue and leaving out the suspenders :slap

So, is this crosshatching stuff(above the eye shadow and on the forehead)the "scanning" technique in action? I, personally, don't mind. It looks damn nice, and I doubt I'll notice in person.

4ABD5597-07A9-402E-B3E0-DCA9041B1D64-1867-000000FC7027AAB6.jpg

A decal. Look at the Jake Sully "paint job" :) >

jakesullyavatarht.jpg

Back