Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do, I'll take 'em. Thank you for offering. We now have a trackable paper trail, you all saw the man offer me his exclusives. I have witnesses.

:D

tumblr_ln7qlaurBv1qjl1va.gif

I had been talking about ordering DX11 from Forbiddenplanet.com together with DX10 and Predator 2. However I compared the cost of all 3 together at both sites and it still ended up cheaper ordering all 3 from my usual Toys2 :huh So thats who I went with. Hopefully I won't have to wait till all 3 are in stock before they ship but if I do so be it.

That is exactly what I have on preorder at Toys2 as well.

Wait a minute, you're not me, are you?

My xces studios interagation room just showed up igot number 6 out of 200

damn this thing is huge but amazing well packaged too.

Awsome Iwas going to keep mine boxed up till dec but hell with thta im putting it together now.

So glad I got this before it sold out. Love how they put a little plac stuck to the underside with your edition number etched into it.

wtf screws wont go in

this is a pain in the ass bye yourtself

almost done if you guys get this get someone to hold it for you its a _____ bye yourself

I like that you are keeping us up to date with the progress. lol

What slots to the long screws go in directions suck balls igot the long scres in the bottom what length to you use for the sides and the trim for the top of the glass.

you really just need the screws in the bottom the sides ones ithink you can get away with out doing its pretty sturdy these scews really suck a fat ____.

Im done Ill take pics I had to tap out some of the screw holes cause the screws suck be careful people i put a tiny hair line crack in the wall trying to tap one of the wholes out so I just left the screws out on 2 spots which I dont think you need any way . The good news is the tiny crack is not really noticble and looks part of the weathering lol. I might put a dab of crazy glue on it but will prob leave it as is cause you cant tell.

well here is mine all put together this thing is huge barley have room for it lol I might have to cancel tumbler.

stupid i phone

Hopefully that fixed it.

It fits perfect on top of a detolf now just got to wait for the joker 2.0

Just make sure you dust every once in a while iget lots of dust too but I just dust wit ha swifter duster. The interagation room looks great a top the detolf. Still got to decide If im canceling the tumbler or not I will wait closer to release I want it but dont kno wwhwere the hell to put it.

I think it would fit across two detolfs side bye side though I still need to get another detolf the one I have is full. I have bat pod and 89 batmobile prordered 2 lol. If I can only keep 1 it will be 89 batmobile. Just have to wait and see.

anyone got a link to order an acrylic case for tumbler thats the only thing I can think of

You owned this thread today! :lol

The same way you multi quote on a single page :lol

It 'remembers' what posts you've selected even when you browse to another page and continue selecting posts to quote

:slap
lol, I didnt know that either. Would have saved me a lot of time saving a pic to photobucket then uploading it to quote an image on another thread. Damn!

:(

sorry I sound like the rain man. these forums are the closest i get to any contact with people so I tend to ramble alot I dont have many friends

And just like with group of friends, you may occassionally get called out or get picked on, but we're all a bunch of fellow collectors here so its all good.

:grouphug

Yeah its all good even though ireally dont have much room wright now should istill keep my tumbler preorder and batpod preorder. I ordered 89 batmobile too no way Im passin that up but wit hthe tumbler and batpod I just thought might be better to order it so I have 1 and worry about room later cause once these sell out they will be even more.

Last edited:
Back