Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slim is too thin and short I believe. Clothes would be too baggy. The advanced is too big on the chest. The police clothes are snug. You need a narrow. Ebay. Cheap.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Im using a Hot Toys regular body on mine.

0BB56BCE-565B-447E-8A64-DD68550D637C-395-000000385834627F.jpg

Thanks boys :hi5:

i have been watching up until a couple of weeks ago maybe and it was still selling about $350 or higher.

encore15 getting it for $225 seemed like a fluke at best. wonder if it was it ever actually delivered.

right now they are listed over $400 on ebay, but doesn't look like they are selling.

i have been watching up until a couple of weeks ago maybe and it was still selling about $350 or higher.

encore15 getting it for $225 seemed like a fluke at best. wonder if it was it ever actually delivered.

right now they are listed over $400 on ebay, but doesn't look like they are selling.

its been enroute since the 14th, i couldnt believe it was for $225 either trust me i'm kinda expecting it to be missing some stuff or broken even though the seller said that would not be the case but i guess i'll have to wait and see when it gets to me

^ You never know. I've seen the DX01 sell for very reasonable price on here. Im really curious to see where this will be a year from now after everyone has their 2.0's. Think it will take a dive?
Speaking of which, I wonder how the DX02 is faring since the DX12.

dx02 seemed to have taken a steeper nosedive despite all the complaining about the dx12. but i wasn't price-watching on it since i never had any interest in it so i don't know where it stands now.

a "used" and maybe even mildly defective or customized dx01 seems to lose a lot of value compared to the nibs.

well i just got mine today and everything looks legit nothing is missing and all parts intact seriously feels like its brand new

well i just got mine today and everything looks legit nothing is missing and all parts intact seriously feels like its brand new

Sometimes you just get lucky and get auctions for a low price. That's why it never hurts to submit a low bid, just for the hell of it. Congrats!

so the guy i bought the joker from for 225 is also selling the Bank robber for the same price and if its as good of quality as the joker i got then i def recommend buying it from him i want to but i cant afford it.. its on amazon his username is never-2dary

so the guy i bought the joker from for 225 is also selling the Bank robber for the same price and if its as good of quality as the joker i got then i def recommend buying it from him i want to but i cant afford it.. its on amazon his username is never-2dary

You bought the dx01 for 225? Good deal :) 225 for the BRJ? Good price, but No thanks. The DX2.0 comes with the same makeup style, and the sculpt is a million times better...Dx 01 still my favorite even though I just got the 2.0 :D

Back