Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so the guy i bought the joker from for 225 is also selling the Bank robber for the same price and if its as good of quality as the joker i got then i def recommend buying it from him i want to but i cant afford it.. its on amazon his username is never-2dary

Couldn't find him. Link?

Well, I'll be sorry to see him go but I have finally sold my DX01 on eBay for £259 plus shipping (now just hoping its legit as the buyer only has a feedback of 2)

Just wondering how much would you guys pay for the cop joker without the other joker?

the going price seems to be about $150. seen it sell around about there with or without a body.

i have a spare head if you're looking.

also might be willing to part with a spare uniform (with the gun and gloves) minus the socks, hat and badge (unfortunately). could give you a deal if you're interested.

the parts have gone a bit scarce and have gotten pricey on ebay.

: o p

the going price seems to be about $150. seen it sell around about there with or without a body.

i have a spare head if you're looking.

also might be willing to part with a spare uniform (with the gun and gloves) minus the socks, hat and badge (unfortunately). could give you a deal if you're interested.

the parts have gone a bit scarce and have gotten pricey on ebay.

: o p

Would love to but the shipping would kill. I'm from Asia. Got myself here a local guy who can deal through COD. Anyway, I appreciate the offer man. :D

Finally getting this figure!!!!

Can't wait. So excited I had to watch The Dark Knight this afternoon!! Lol

It's hard to get in the UK, but will be getting it when it's available too.

But got a REALLY good deal for this guy.

I picked up a 2nd T1 Terminator.

So exchanging him and £60 for the DX01!! Top deal I think.

Plus he's throwing in a 2nd true type so I can display the cop disguise joker too.

Picking up a new Barney Ross from Expendables 1 off same guy for £150

What did ya pay?

If I had the room and money I'd re-buy this guy.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I'll sell you mine. (Just the purple coat vers.) PERS are broke, everything else is mint. Bought off a boardie here a couple years ago. Box is a bit rough. I'll give you a good deal buddy. PM me if you're interested. :D

while waiting for dx11, this classic dx01 its still awesome figure ...
:rock:rock:rock

photo6ak.jpg

Can anyone give me advice on how to put the police hat on the regular Joker head?
Every time I try it looks off.
Is there a certain way to put the hat on?
Any mods?
Any help would be great.

Can anyone give me advice on how to put the police hat on the regular Joker head?
Every time I try it looks off.
Is there a certain way to put the hat on?
Any mods?
Any help would be great.

Never found a way and decided to pose him like this ever since:

picture.php

Pretty satisfied like this, actually copied the pose basically from this original shot:

05[8].jpg

Source: https://www.whysoseriousonline.co.uk/one-sixth-scale-figures/hot-toys-the-joker-dx01-the-da_one-sixth-scale-figures.html

A lot of move in there imo.

Last edited:
I had him like that for quite a while.

You just have to pop the head off. And work the rim from his forehead around. It takes a little, but you can get it to look pretty good.

Back