Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok.. got my DX Joker in hand. It's amazing! Now, I need your opinions on which parts I should exchange from my V1 Joker. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Also, which body is the best for the police Joker? narrow or wide shoulder?

Narrow ................

Thanks for the advice. Don't know if I'm getting the BillyB stuff, so in them meantime, which one of the ties is more movie accurate? The V1 seems a little more silky like and nicer but, is closer than the V1 to the real thing?

Thanks for the advice. Don't know if I'm getting the BillyB stuff, so in them meantime, which one of the ties is more movie accurate? The V1 seems a little more silky like and nicer but, is closer than the V1 to the real thing?

I just connected with BillyB and his prices are very reasonable so before you consider picking up anything generic from eBay you might as well talk to the BillyB. I am getting mine soon :)

im pissed my comic shop has DX Joker already the beat my shipping one... It cost more but hell if i had walked in and saw it sitting there i would have bought it hands down... Price disregard... I want it that bad...

this time in 2 days i will probably be making sure every single thing about him is PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this has probably been asked but what is the best truetype to buy? I have heard the the reg TT looks best with clown joker?

I don't think there is a best, personal preference to be honest. I guess if you want the broad shoulders go with the regular truetype.

I have mine like the prototype now.

Futzed the pants. Added shoulder pads so it would sit more straight. Tweaked the tie colour and of course made the shoes like the prototype. The tie drove me nuts the most. It was so prominently new.

I had tweaked the shoe wear a little more since that photo, that now brings out the pits/cracks/wear for that more added realism.

dscf8266.jpg

dscf8271.jpg

Now:
dscf8286p.jpg

Of course, can't have the shoes all worn. Trousers have to give the impression it's buffed up parts from the friction creating a somewhat smooth leather look on parts.

Finally my shipped DX Joker shipping statues has changed and I should have him on Monday... An Im really thinking about getting anthor one form my comic shop and keeping the Pers head Joker and giving the Cop Joker to a friend for free... I know some would say im NUTZ for that one but thats the way I am... With friends money shouldnt mean a thing AM I RIGHT?

Got mine today. Can't wait to crack him open this weekend. Box was bigger than I thought it would be!

Finally my shipped DX Joker shipping statues has changed and I should have him on Monday... An Im really thinking about getting anthor one form my comic shop and keeping the Pers head Joker and giving the Cop Joker to a friend for free... I know some would say im NUTZ for that one but thats the way I am... With friends money shouldnt mean a thing AM I RIGHT?

I wish some of my friends thought that way. I know I try.:)

Maybe BBTS is waiting for the second wave due on 12-23. I heard the first shipment was allocated. Some people will not get this until after Xmas.

Maybe BBTS is waiting for the second wave due on 12-23. I heard the first shipment was allocated. Some people will not get this until after Xmas.

I ordered mine on March 17th at BBTS. thats good an early!!

Back