Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quick pic out of the box.
DSC09735.jpg

man !! the granade harness thing was the bigest pain in tha ass to put on and dont get me started on the pins.
amazing detail.
this figure is just breathtaking and the PERS is so freaky/awsome !!

Guys,

Do you more pics of the Joker in the standard TT? I have only seen one so far. Would love to see a standard TT Joker side by side with a narrow-shouldered TT.
If that's not possible, how about each of them at one time with the same pose. :)
Thanks.

Hi im still waiting for my dx joker,and its my first hot toys figure..I wanna know how it to remove the hand and put another one therse so many extra hand thats awesome..So y ou just pull on the hand to remove it?I know its maybe a dumb question but i dont wanna break it and once again sorry about my bad english..

I know this maybe slightly of topic but what are the tdk batman and joker v1 going for now? I have both and want to sale them kind of at a loss for a fair price.

quick pic out of the box.
DSC09735.jpg

man !! the granade harness thing was the bigest pain in tha ass to put on and dont get me started on the pins.
amazing detail.
this figure is just breathtaking and the PERS is so freaky/awsome !!

Man that looks sooo awesome! I can't wait for mine to arrive! :horror How long did it take to get the grenade rig and pins set up for that pose?

I know this maybe slightly of topic but what are the tdk batman and joker v1 going for now? I have both and want to sale them kind of at a loss for a fair price.

Just sold mine for $140 and $115 respectively. Very glad and lucky I got that much for them. BIN w/ Best Offer is a big help....

They are weathered, but I think some people are saying that they aren't done so accurately or correctly.

Vodoun! Where is he with Joker shoes photos when you need him?

Hi im still waiting for my dx joker,and its my first hot toys figure..I wanna know how it to remove the hand and put another one therse so many extra hand thats awesome..So y ou just pull on the hand to remove it?I know its maybe a dumb question but i dont wanna break it and once again sorry about my bad english..

You just pull them off.

HT have actually provided instruction in the DX booklet, (e.g. heating in water/hairdryer)

Just sold mine for $140 and $115 respectively. Very glad and lucky I got that much for them. BIN w/ Best Offer is a big help....

V1 Joker was going for 109 on Urbancollector a views days ago... Thats why I picked him up... They also have TwoFace going at 109 last time I checked...

That proto shot is how weathered they should be. I ended up getting some medicom ones for mine for 99 cents on the bay. I like their look alot more. These look way too identical to V1 to be screen accurate.
BTw, neat pics!

Last edited:
Back