Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_4768.jpg

DSC_4773.jpg
DSC_4776.jpg

DSC_4777.jpg

DSC_4782.jpg

With those photos, I think I'm pretty much 100% comfortable with how I'm going to feel about the coat color in hand.

With those photos, I think I'm pretty much 100% comfortable with how I'm going to feel about the coat color in hand.

The photos really do show off purple, but come to think of it, dying fabric to match the purple like in the movies is damn hard. As a painter, mixing violets is difficult. Keep in mind that the coat is made out of dyed sewn fabric and not purple threads.

Shoes?? SHOES??? Whos cares about shoes?? its shipping out on monday!! woo hoo!! first fig in 4 years cos its so awesome!! can't wait!!!

Sorry, I know what you mean but I can't bring myself to be arsey about such an awesome figure. No offense to anyone! I just want this thing in hand!!! T-600 will be here first though...oh well equally awesome..

Oh and before the nerds among nerds jump me, I ordered the dx first but there was a delay hence "first fig in 4 years", Gotta keep the old third eye open on the forum I've noticed :rolleyes:

No end to the angst of virgins...

Shoes?? SHOES??? Whos cares about shoes?? its shipping out on monday!! woo hoo!! first fig in 4 years cos its so awesome!! can't wait!!!

Sorry, I know what you mean but I can't bring myself to be arsey about such an awesome figure. No offense to anyone! I just want this thing in hand!!! T-600 will be here first though...oh well equally awesome..

Oh and before the nerds among nerds jump me, I ordered the dx first but there was a delay hence "first fig in 4 years", Gotta keep the old third eye open on the forum I've noticed :rolleyes:

No end to the angst of virgins...

Absolutely every facet of this figure has been criticized so I wouldn't take it too personally. :monkey5

I think it looks fantastic but customs can always improve it which is what they are getting at.

found something interesting to do with the spare v1 Joker.
Bruce Wayne gets a dose of jokers laughing gas and runs with it.
IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

looks like that kid who dressed up as the Joker & got arrested

What a joker! Check out this winner. Three Rivers Police Department arrested Spencer Taylor, 20, of Three Rivers, Mich. who they say tried to steal posters and other items related to the new Batman movie from a cinema lobby. The joke, he was dressed up as the Joker. Police officers were dispatched early Sunday, July 27, 2008 to the Three Rivers 6 theater arrived to find employees restraining a man wearing a purple suit, a green wig and face paint in the style of Batman's nemesis in 'The Dark Knight.' Twenty years old and just barely hanging on.

capt.a3b842e7294844579da5f34ac136dad0.joker_arrested_dt101.jpg

I cant believe how good he looks in those pics...its just making the wait even harder to bear

Back