Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, it says:
Your payment for this item is currently pending. We don't have additional tracking information or a delivery estimate at this time. Contact the seller for more information about when you can expect your item. Thanks for your patience.

i dunno what that mean, cause i use my friend's credit card and paypal, i don't have any :(
perhaps i should ask my friend.
omg omg omg i hope everything's ok

Thats from Ebay though right? If you get your friend to go to www.paypal.com and check his payment status it'll probly say 'unclaimed' thats what I'm getting anyways. So I don't think theres any worries about losing your money as Clot_master hasn't actually got it yet. I think anyways!

I just wish I could contact him so I could order from someone else if its a problem with his stock or something...

damn i should have stick with my pre-order from my local dealer.
at least it safer though it'll probably take a little longer to arrive at my door.

I'm still pretty confident it'll work out ok, I think a lot of the guys here have bought from him with no problems so it should be fine. Also there was no problem with the T-600 order i placed. Aside from HK is a long way from here!:rolleyes:

Calm down you two! :lol

clot_master will definitely take care of you! You have nothing to worry about; PayPal can be like that sometimes.......

DSC09732.jpg

DSC09733.jpg

I LOVE the black foam! :drool

What's with all the panic attacks? the figure hasn't started selling mainstream yet and some are acting as if it's impossible to come by... Or is it a matter of I have it first nay nay nay?...

Or is it a matter of I have it first nay nay nay?...

People just want it ASAP now that it's actually available, except even this first wave will run out eventually, perhaps even now, and some of these orders may not be fullfilled until the next batch, which at this point, is only a week or 2 away, unless something's changed again.

Here's a pic of my Dx Joker that I have on display at my store. He is inside a DID Deluxe Case which has lights on the top and bottom. Best part, it has a built in turntable which makes it look awesome!
Q_Web_101.jpg

that looks beautiful. Really hit me that the sculpt and paint job is the mob meeting.

Really good addition to any kind of store really... What do you sell? tools, alcohol, maybe hallmark cards?

When I get this im gonna position him kicking open a kitchen restaurant door.

That picture above is showing more than what any other picture in this thread has shown so far. The hair in that picture doesn't look clamped like other pictures.

Would have been nice if it had the dried out green strands on certain parts. Rather than everything one colour.

The best aspect of the hair this time in my opinion is the stray white makeup marks near and around the hairline. Very realistic.

Based on pictures, the DX looks to have a more cartoony type of green to the hair instead of a more muted, olive tint that the BR heads had, which is good, the parts that were green on Ledger were more vibrant. I figure the olive look on the BR was an attempt to make it seem like died hair with green mixing with the natural color.

Just went to toys2 again to welcome Eric back to the cold North. Almost lost control again for their R2D2 :p Anyways back to the topic he says end of October ain't going to happen so it will be early November :( so again another 2 WEEKS

That's ok, it's close enough, and now that the intiail first week of receiving it overseas has passed, I'm calming a bit in the wait, haven't lost enthusiasm for figure but no longer having that "there's a party going on and I'm not invited" feeling watching everyone else get him now.

Back