Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unsure if this has been posted, but this is an update urban-collector.com has sent me:

Update on Hot Toys MMS DX Joker Police Officer

Hello,

We have a large order of these dolls in directly with the manufacturer and will receive these as soon as they are available. These are just being released in Hong Kong now as there were production delays. We were expecting to have these shortly after the HK release. Unfortunately, our distributor has not been forthcoming with information regarding shipment of the “early buy” figures. We want you to know that you will for sure receive a Joker figure, but it may be on our regular release, which is now being estimated for mid January. We will refund any extra money paid if we cannot fill these early buy orders and you are welcome to cancel the order if you do not wish to wait.

We appreciate your patience and are sorry, but we did not know this information until just a few days ago…

We appreciate your business!
Adam & the gang at Urban Collector

if you like our site, tell others-if not, tell us...

damn mid jan i hope i aint got to wait that long that just takes the biscuit like u havent waited long enough for the figure.What u gonna do?wait it out or cancel pre order?

well im sticking with my guy for the moment coz i think i paid £120 for him including shipping.but iv got marcus wright and JC comin soon so hope they waste some of my time

Last edited:
Is anyone here affiliated with ToyDirt.com!? That site has A LOT of photos from here (Plasmid's DX Joker, wookster's DX Joker, YellowJoshua, etc.) and it even has a pic from me that I just put together from the official video to demostrate the PERS eyes for a discussion we had on here:

persdemonstration.png

Kinda weird. The site owner isn't trying to take credit for the photos or steal them, so it's nothing bad. I was just curious.

Doesn't take credit, but doesn't give it either, looks like I'll be putting my information on all my DX photos.

by not giving credit he is effectively leading ppl to believe that it is his own work and so NOT cool! :emperor Reveal yourself cause obviously the guy is on this forum........ Even giving credit is insufficient unless he links the source

I have Just bought the DX from Goodshipped :D

Hopefully shouldn't take to long to get here

by not giving credit he is effectively leading ppl to believe that it is his own work and so NOT cool! :emperor Reveal yourself cause obviously the guy is on this forum........ Even giving credit is insufficient unless he links the source

No source is fine, but simply saying all photos are copyright the original artist is pointless, most of the artists don't have their info on the photos so no one knows where they're from. This site is just a message board, it really doesn't matter that they were found here, unless the credit is _____ member at SSF because their actual name is unkown.

No source is fine, but simply saying all photos are copyright the original artist is pointless, most of the artists don't have their info on the photos so no one knows where they're from. This site is just a message board, it really doesn't matter that they were found here, unless the credit is _____ member at SSF because their actual name is unkown.

Well copyrighted is maybe a bit more than I expected but even crediting SSF and the SSF name is fine as long as he tried. But as it is there was no effort at all in disclosing the source which is :emperor ish. I even see ppl here trying to give credit or link a source cause that is the right thing to do

Have to admit I've seen my pics used on everything from other forums and eBay through to etail online stores and even once in a magazine (I contacted them and they gave me a payment). I generally contact the user (like when on eBay) and ask for a credit, but most of the time I'm not too bothered, as long as they are shown in a good light!

Who here from the UK has bought their DX From Goodshipped and recieved him?

Just wondering how long it took to get to you

Have to admit I've seen my pics used on everything from other forums and eBay through to etail online stores and even once in a magazine (I contacted them and they gave me a payment). I generally contact the user (like when on eBay) and ask for a credit, but most of the time I'm not too bothered, as long as they are shown in a good light!

wow even a magazine took your images.. I guess there is really a good reason to include a watermark of some kind after all

I only care so much about credit for the photos as the potential for missed opportunities is increased.

If my photos are exposed on some other site but I'm not attached to them, and someone visiting that site likes my work and would potentially have an opportunity for me because of it, now I don't get that opportunity because they never knew who I am. If my work was purely for kicks, I'd care less, but where I look to make contacts and opportunities from being out there, I want people to know I've done it.

Is anyone here affiliated with ToyDirt.com!? That site has A LOT of photos from here (Plasmid's DX Joker, wookster's DX Joker, YellowJoshua, etc.) .

Not cool. Why should your photos help someone else make money? Plus, it looks like you are endorsing ToyDirt somehow if people recognize your photos.

Credit is the easiest and cheapest thing to give...yet sometimes seems its the hardest for people to do.

Back