Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooeeeeeerrrr! Who's is this?...

30_dx01_joker_dx_hot_toys3.jpg

Sweet dynamite.

yea the dynamite looks kickass there, but wtf happened to his forehead?

Who here from the UK has bought their DX From Goodshipped and recieved him?

Just wondering how long it took to get to you

I bought mine as soon at was released from Goodshipped. The time between the seller emailing me that it had shipped and it arriving at my door was just under a week it even beat parcelforce's prediction.

However, the truetype he is sending me still hasn't arrived and it's nearly two weeks since i got the email. I can only track it with hong kong mail and it seems to only display the status until it leaves the country so it could just be due to the industrial action and the back log that royal mail is having.

Also that pic looks like it has been skewed in pain which makes his head longer then it is.

I bought mine as soon at was released from Goodshipped. The time between the seller emailing me that it had shipped and it arriving at my door was just under a week it even beat parcelforce's prediction.

However, the truetype he is sending me still hasn't arrived and it's nearly two weeks since i got the email. I can only track it with hong kong mail and it seems to only display the status until it leaves the country so it could just be due to the industrial action and the back log that royal mail is having.

Also that pic looks like it has been skewed in pain which makes his head longer then it is.

Excellent!

Shouldn't be long before I have my Joker then :D

Excellent!

Shouldn't be long before I have my Joker then :D

I ordered mine from GOODSHIPPED back in March. Due to paying less for it I have to wait for the bulk stock to come in...sometime within the next month ( I hope! ) Seeing all the pics from you guys who have yours already is making the weeks drag by....

SS:(

I ordered mine from GOODSHIPPED back in March. Due to paying less for it I have to wait for the bulk stock to come in...sometime within the next month ( I hope! ) Seeing all the pics from you guys who have yours already is making the weeks drag by....

SS:(

Im wainting too for the bulk stock as you mate... but dont worry ... our Jokers will come tu us :D

:chew

just got off work and to my suprise I got delivery notice in the mail

WWWWWWWWWWOOOTT !!

he is here !
going to pick it up right now and post some quick pics.

BRB GUYS !! So pumped to see him face to face !

just got off work and to my suprise I got delivery notice in the mail

WWWWWWWWWWOOOTT !!

he is here !
going to pick it up right now and post some quick pics.

BRB GUYS !! So pumped to see him face to face !

Congrats! Seeing the DX in person is astonishing. I still just sit there and look at it, constantly adjusting the eyes.

DX DAY FOR ME !!! WOOOT !!
a few quick pics.
Its late here and I have to work super early.
I will take more on day light and I will work on showcase review sometime in the weekend.

DSC09727.jpg

DSC09728.jpg

DSC09729.jpg

DSC09730.jpg

DSC09731.jpg

DSC09732.jpg

DSC09733.jpg

OMG !!! the packing box is just stunning.
This is by far the best figure I own.
SHOWCASE Video Review Coming soon !

I ordered mine from Clot_master on the 19th (changed from beautyzones because he had some ready to ship) but my payment is still 'unclaimed' on paypal and I can't seem to get in contact with him, anyone else having problems at the min? I'm not really panicing because he seems like a good seller, got the weathered T-600 from him and it was dispatched next day. Still haven't received it though!!:banghead

same here dude, i ordered mine from clot_master and still nothing happen, it says: my payment for this item is currently pending.
i hope nothing bad will happen :(

Argh! I was hoping noone else would be having the same problem! Now I'm gonna panic:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:mad::mad:

well the money for mine at least is still with paypal so its safe enough...yours is saying 'unclaimed' too right?

Back