Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, just something simple like this:

MMSDXJoker3.jpg

With the knife in one hand. Nothing spectacular. :monkey3

Same here nothing spectacular this pose is awesome:woo

I'm pretty sure I'm going to pose it exactly like this:

joker-poster-large.jpg

I've actually got the 4' x 6' version of this poster (used to advertise in bus shelters) hanging on my wall. So I'm thinking I'll set up my display with this on the wall and a little shelf in front of it with the 1/6 Joker in the exact same pose.

We'll see.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to pose it exactly like this:

joker-poster-large.jpg

I've actually got the 4' x 6' version of this poster (used to advertise in bus shelters) hanging on my wall. So I'm thinking I'll set up my display with this on the wall and a little shelf in front of it with the 1/6 Joker in the exact same pose.

We'll see.

Yes yes yes

always tried to pose V1 + Bank Robber head like this but because of his stupid off to the side eyes it just don't work damit!

when i see this poster

joker-poster-large.jpg

i totally can see the cop joker headsculpt there:

MMSDXJoker20.jpg

i don't know if i will keep the cop joker outfit and everything, but i think I'm going definatly to send the cop joker to a painter to paint him with the joker make-up. i'm sure he will look badass

yeah I can see that in the cop headsculpt as well the only problem would be adding the hair.

true, but that's not a big problem. re-sculpt some hear in the sides and behind of his head, like from the BRJ, and if you don't need the BRJ head, just take off the hear on the front side and modify it and glue it on the Cop head. Scary, isn't it? :D

or putting just some real hair, but i never liked the result of those mods with real hair...

I want a little glass of champagne for mine . " We are tonight's entertainment , I only have one question . Where is Harvey Dent ? " :rotfl

Apparently Marcus Wright's coat isn't wired, not sure why someone had posted it is, but hopefully because this is a DX, they do wire Joker's coat, the way it flaps in photos and on display at shows, it seems like there's a wire, but maybe the fabric can sustain without it, that'd be fine with me too, just would be nice to have it look nice beyond just straight on the figure, flat and dull looking.

Yeah i noticed that too, perhaps this isn't wired?! We'll soon find out i suppose.
I think i'm definately going to utilise the grenade coat for posing this. And i also want to get another cop joker HS to paint up with makeup (or have someone else do it, alas) hmmmm, adding hair does seem tricky, i do still have my original BR joker head, and it hasn't sold yet. Or i guess proper real hair could be used. Could be a cool little project

Back