Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in South Korea, do you guys think it'd be more practical to preorder, or just buy off an ebay asian dealer when it comes out?

Lucky:) Hopefully it does hold at that price. I wanted to pre-order at BBTS but has no mention of it being the MMS DX. All it mentions is the Police Version. I wonder if they will update the listing with new pictures?

Well at the time, it was the "police version"...BBTS has been awesome to me in the past, I dont see them jacking up pre-orders AFTER the fact. That would be bad for business imo.

I wonder since now this new Joker seems to be the Joker to have if that means the V1 and BR versions will go down in value?

I'm somewhat counting on that. I already have the BR Joker so wouldn't mind a purple suit to go with the extra head -- but don't feel like spending another $150+.

This new set is incredible, however.

View attachment 14262

This is the one that closely resembles the one William Fichtner used in the bank robbery scene, and also the one Heath Ledger uses in the party, and the van chase.

below shotgun from Hottoys Ranger 75th Regiment with M249, look pretty close.

367DSC_2021(Shotgun_WeaponCatch)_3x4.jpg

below shotgun from Hottoys Ranger 75th Regiment with M249, look pretty close.

367DSC_2021(Shotgun_WeaponCatch)_3x4.jpg

I also have that 1/6 shotgun. but If you look closely, it doesnt look ANYTHING like the shotgun in TDK.

Therefore, I urge HotToys to give us the Shotgun if they are going to release this....the party blooper scene + Chase scene is SO classic you gotta give us the shotgun man

I don't know if anyone have ever notice this,
Joker got 4 coat tail.
And no one seem to notice that include HT (What? Improvement?)
The coat tails should extend from (at least) the bottom part of the coat pocket.
4 coat tails: 2 on the side (left and right) and 2 on the back.
The tails on the back also should a bit shorter than the side coat tails.
Right now i can't show you pics, my internet connection is a bit slowly right now.
If anyone can post some pics to back me up on this I would really appreciate it.
I notice about this 'tails' when I saw stills from the movie when Joker is hanging on upside down (there should be clear it shows 4 tails)

Joker got 4 coat tail.
The coat tails should extend from (at least) the bottom part of the coat pocket.
Right now i can't show you pics, my internet connection is a bit slowly right now.
If anyone can post some pics to back me up on this I would really appreciate it.
I notice about this 'tails' when I saw stills from the movie when Joker is hanging on upside down (there should be clear it shows 4 tails)

I'll be damned, good eyes.

ya know, a lot of their 'fixes' seem to come directly from collector's comments on message boards just like this. For example, if we didn't mention the suspenders, they might not have even included them since you can't even see them under the vest. We just like knowing they're there. So yeah, no one seemed to notice until casper came along (maybe it was brought up before?), so we're a bit late.

Joker got 4 coat tail.

No, I'm not sure that's right. I can't be 100% sure (because I can't watch the movie atm), but I think it has only 3 coat tails. 2 on the sides, one in back.

EDIT: Actually, Casper's right! There are indeed 4 coat tails on Joker's coat. I haven't been able to screencap, but there are accurate replicas of the coat and other collectibles that possess 4 coat tails!

Last edited:
Back