Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite pic:

t5km5g.jpg

For your viewing pleasure!

Was gonna pose my DX like this, but there's no right hands for holding cards? Any help?

I just sold this guy on ebay and shipped him off yesterday. I really hope they release the 2.0 proto soon before I start missing this guy.

My DX PERS broke a while back, I manually put the eyes in one position and left them. I've been thinking about getting a custom HS but I'm not too familiar with the previous one's and who made them. Anybody got any pics of the best ones?

My DX PERS broke a while back, I manually put the eyes in one position and left them. I've been thinking about getting a custom HS but I'm not too familiar with the previous one's and who made them. Anybody got any pics of the best ones?

I've been trying to work up the nerve to sell this:

IMG_2834.jpg

Mine is by MonkeyRobotMaster.

You're prolly thinking of one of Adam's heads. They're crazy expensive. Like hundreds and hundreds of dollars.

Last edited:
Found the two I was talking about. Pure awesomeness.

MonkeyRobotMaster
protoupdate001.jpg

And Adam
joker.jpg

both beyond epic!

I wonder where I can get one of those MRM ones, they are all sold out. I couldn't find one on the sale threads either. Any other ideas?

Post in the respective thread in the custom interest section. I believe there were 2-3 for sale at the moment... Just check the thread as People have posted there and send them PMs. Maybe you are lucky. :)
I have decided to keep mine and get it painted by the magic hands of Elvis so I will have a new Joker grail. :yess:

Post in the respective thread in the custom interest section. I believe there were 2-3 for sale at the moment... Just check the thread as People have posted there and send them PMs. Maybe you are lucky. :)
I have decided to keep mine and get it painted by the magic hands of Elvis so I will have a new Joker grail. :yess:

Cool, who's do you have? elvis is a pro, I love his collection thread.

Found the two I was talking about. Pure awesomeness.

MonkeyRobotMaster
protoupdate001.jpg

And Adam
joker.jpg

both beyond epic!

I wonder where I can get one of those MRM ones, they are all sold out. I couldn't find one on the sale threads either. Any other ideas?

Whoa!! Awesome head sculpts. Look better than Hot Toys. How much they cost a piece???

Whilst I agree some of the customs you see are very impressive I personally have yet to see one that I think is better than Hot Toys one for the DX01 :lecture

Back