Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there's 2 options, either that the figure is announced in the 4-5 month window between now and when they start rolling out TDKR train, or in 2013 after they've done various Batmen, Catwomen, and Bane's. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if they announce in a few weeks/months that they announce a 1/4 scale license for TDK as well as a 1/4 scale "We gonna _____* up Enterbay's bid'ness" edition Joker.

Mt Joker has just gone googly eyed :gah:

What can i do to at least get his eyes back a natural position?

I was so damn careful i held the head tight i held the joystick tight and out into keep it scure and all of a sudden i became loose and the eye are all cross-eyed :mad

Mt Joker has just gone googly eyed :gah:

What can i do to at least get his eyes back a natural position?

I was so damn careful i held the head tight i held the joystick tight and out into keep it scure and all of a sudden i became loose and the eye are all cross-eyed :mad

I saw one sell on ebay that this happend to. the guy screwed of the back of the knobs base and inside used each eyes knob to position the eyes. I will see if I can find the pic for you. sorry that happened bro it realy does suck. the guy eye I was talking about though still got a very good amount of money though for his joker.

I saw one sell on ebay that this happend to. the guy screwed of the back of the knobs base and inside used each eyes knob to position the eyes. I will see if I can find the pic for you. sorry that happened bro it realy does suck. the guy eye I was talking about though still got a very good amount of money though for his joker.

Its okay, luckily i bought a tiny screwdriver meant for reading lasses, i took off the bak and moved them about, the joystick is caput though, i postpitioned the eyes thingies togther for the joystick to constol them but it goes loose again.

Question: the eyes have two semi circle but for the circular joystick to nestle between and control them equally, are the eyes meant to be joined together by these semi circle nits making a full circle and mines broke thus leading to the googly eyes, or are they meant to be seperate?

This sucks that it's now gonna be devalued :(

Question: the eyes have two semi circle but for the circular joystick to nestle between and control them equally, are the eyes meant to be joined together by these semi circle nits making a full circle and mines broke thus leading to the googly eyes, or are they meant to be seperate?
:(
6a00d8341c145e53ef01156f30ea8f970c-800wi.jpg

just kidding I really don't know about all of that maybe someone else will. Just thought you could use a laugh....:lol

yeah thats how I like to pose my joker. I'm actually getting ready to sell him these are the pictures I took.
013.JPG
007.JPG

I am really curious to see what the DX Joker 2.0 is going to be. All jokers fused together in one box? Purple suit, police man, bank robber and nurse? Maybe just purple suit and nurse? When I saw the current DX joker I thought that they cant get any better this. I guess we will have to wait and see.

I am really curious to see what the DX Joker 2.0 is going to be. All jokers fused together in one box? Purple suit, police man, bank robber and nurse? Maybe just purple suit and nurse? When I saw the current DX joker I thought that they cant get any better this. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Price would be more than Iron Monger then :horror

Why sell this great figure? :(

I'm not thrilled about the idea, but I just joined the navy and think that it would probably be a good idea to downsize my massive collection. I will keep a few, and I definatley plan to come back full swing to this hobby.

Finally got around to picking this guy up. Amazing, isn't he? Even with version 2.0 coming, I wanted to ensure I had this bad boy just in case...

IMG_3005.jpg

You know what i'm gonna do when then 2.0 comes....
bored.gif

I've got the DX and BRJ and there is nothing worth doing with the character anymore except take the money of fans who missed out initially (who don't like the character enough to buy on eBay) while at the same time ignoring longterm fans with less and less new figures :lecture

Back