Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well people it has finally happened:

IMG_1454.jpg

Stop PLAYING with it.

I haven't touched my PERS in the longest time and I never will again. I found a good position that I'm happy with and I'll leave it like that forever now to avoid my poor Joker going cross eyed :lol

I've moved it a few million times and it never broke. Okay, I am quite gentle with it, but still. I think you people are raping the back of his head too roughly.

Personally, I'm happy to see life in this thread; I just recently purchased a DX Joker and it's on the way !

I feel the demon batman is such an under appreciated figure, he just needs proper lighting to bring out his full potential.

Yeah, Demon Batman looks pretty cool in that pose. Mine's just standing there straight in the detolf and he looks pretty lame. Also, I hate PERS!

I just got this crazy idea .... you know that teaser mini poster Hot Toys had on display in the Toy Fair? Joker DX 2.0

Well what if this is gunna be a 1/4 scale Joker :panic:

Just sayin

I have a feeling that with the 2.0 the biggest gimmick will be real hair and interchangeable faces similar to the jack sparrow dx, and of course an improved wardrobe. I'm crossing my fingers for a nurse costume or atleast a pencil in his hand.

I doubt they will make another BR Joker. My money is on Nurse Joker and cop car joker:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug8_DNjgfME[/ame]

Last edited:
Back