Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eh I didn't find the video that bad (or offensive) to be honest. probably would've laughed though some of the stuff was pretty humorous. I'm just not a youtuber who finds things on youtube funny. but I really liked his costume :)

Well arent you just Mr. Cool pants. :lol

You do know YouTube has billions of things on it....right? :dunno

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG....FUaahahahah!1 Funniest video i've seen all week. Holy ____.....and so true.....so utterly true.....i'm glad I got out of the TDK after Halloween. :lol

At first I thought those who didn't like the video just took themselves too seriously, but now that I see you liked it so much, I see how awful it must really be! :panic: :lol

Joker is close enough to Batman.....I'll just ask this here :lol

What's the consensus on the BEST Batman custom cape available right now.

I saw one from a year ago by someone with a name that started with J, which looked awesome.

I have Iforigno's and I want to swap it out.

Grazie :rock

Honestly I think a monkey could make a Batman cape. No skill required to do it. All you need is a fabric cutting wheel (it looks like a pizza cutter) and the fabric you want to use. You can use the HT cape for your pattern if you like or make your own. Just fold your fabric in half and place it on a flat smooth surface and lay half the HT cape on top of the folded fabric. Then take your cutting wheel and roll it across your fabric using the HT cape as your guide (like tracing). When you're done cutting unfold your fabric and you got yourself a nice symmetrical cape. Easy :) I say only use half the HT cape as a guide for two reasons 1: you only need half since you're cutting your fabric on a fold. 2: because the HT capes are not symmetrical. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to answer them. Good luck!

When you got no skills, you're willing to pay for stuff. :lol

My problem was I couldn't find decent enough material from all the shops I went hunting. Even ordering some free samples online fairly local. It was either too thick and coarse, the velvet type ones I looked at were too heavy and not soft enough to drape as well as like the pile was too thick that bits were sticking out as well as fraying when I went to cut it with a roller blade.

Most said to me they weren't willing to order a piece that I either took in or supplied photos, as well as some just ignored any contact. As they said it would be too costly for one order. According to them.

Buddylee made great capes too

That's the one I saw, not the J name I was thinking about :slap

I now recall the post, it was Jan 2010 and vodoun was asking the dude if what he was using was the Buddylee cape :lol :rock

Awesome looking cape, i'll track him down to see if he still makes them.

Making my own though might just be the correct path to take.

Thank you for the info :rock

Honestly I think a monkey could make a Batman cape. No skill required to do it. All you need is a fabric cutting wheel (it looks like a pizza cutter) and the fabric you want to use. You can use the HT cape for your pattern if you like or make your own. Just fold your fabric in half and place it on a flat smooth surface and lay half the HT cape on top of the folded fabric. Then take your cutting wheel and roll it across your fabric using the HT cape as your guide (like tracing). When you're done cutting unfold your fabric and you got yourself a nice symmetrical cape. Easy :) I say only use half the HT cape as a guide for two reasons 1: you only need half since you're cutting your fabric on a fold. 2: because the HT capes are not symmetrical. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to answer them. Good luck!

Cool, when will mine be ready :lol :lol

Proud member of the:

:rock *Have No Skills, Below A Monkey Club* :rock

Sounds hard! :nana:

Thanks for posting the pick v :rock

Did BL only have 1 version of his cape.

I'm trying to find that post where you were talking to some dude and his BL cape looked awesome over his OC Batman, layed over his shoulders coming down the front of the figure.

I could find it if the damn search function was working :gah:

Back on topic.

My first attempt at a crouching grenade rig pose:

P1120241.jpg

P1120242-1.jpg

Back on topic.

My first attempt at a crouching grenade rig pose:

P1120241.jpg

P1120242-1.jpg

What's the rush to get back on topic, he's been out for over a year :lol

J/K

Great pic

When I think of crouching, I think of myself squatting down to pick up my kid's toy....that's not crouching for me :lol

Did I say Great Pic already :lol

Back