Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
joker1013.jpg

Beautiful!

:drool

Asking whether or not a DX Joker or Batman is sealed is kind of a waste of time. If you're not getting it in an unopened Hot Toys shipping box, and you're probably not (unless you're getting it from Hong Kong, in which case god help you), then there's no actual seal on the figure package itself. They use a magnetic device to keep the box closed.

Getting a brown shipper sealed one is risky anyways... no way of telling if it's the leaky abs version or not (except for the seller).

At the least, you should be provided a picture of the figure in the box so you can see for yourself if it's the DCD batch (clean abs, plastic behind belt).

Asking whether or not a DX Joker or Batman is sealed is kind of a waste of time. If you're not getting it in an unopened Hot Toys shipping box, and you're probably not (unless you're getting it from Hong Kong, in which case god help you), then there's no actual seal on the figure package itself. They use a magnetic device to keep the box closed.

Generally with all "collector friendly" packaging you will have one plastic tab to cut at most. Even then, if it's complete and you put everything back where it goes, it can still be sold as MIB.

Nice! :rock

Always love your pics Agen, and it's nice to see the DX gettin' some love! :hi5:

This is the video you posted last time. Watch it again. :monkey4

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ya97SkJTRlE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ya97SkJTRlE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG....FUaahahahah!1 Funniest video i've seen all week. Holy ____.....and so true.....so utterly true.....i'm glad I got out of the TDK after Halloween. :lol

Back