Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think so unless you try your luck on bidding on eBay. Amazon has it for like $350 I think and I haven't found it at any stores online. But I haven't been looking too much either

after intentionally breaking a spare PERS head. just want to share the fragile PERS internals...and the good thing if the PERS breaks down on you.
DSC_0002_6686.jpg

DSC_0001_6685.jpg

DSC_0006_6690.jpg

so you can achieve this and go full blown crazy and funny now, intentionally. for those funny moments(y'never know).
DSC_0008_6691.jpg

DSC_0005_6689.jpg

:cuckoo:

(i wonder how the other PERS eyeballs would look on swap)

Ha! :lol

So you broke them just so you could do the "full blown crazy" looks?

yes.:cuckoo:

...and eyeless too. :lol

i may also fit a led bulb there for that poltergeist/sonar head-ish apeal.:lol

i got interested after seeing those busted PERS posted in this thread. the funny thing, nobody seems eager to get rid of the them busted PERS(my WTB thread was up for months).

Did you try contacting EdwardNygma?

the riddler? No.:lol

was that his busted PERS? not sure if i pm'ed him.
i already posted a couple of shameless plugs looking for a busted one here.:lol

alas, this busted one will be geared up and ready for Halloween.:yess:

Yeah, he has a busted PERS, and he got a replacement.

Sometimes he doesn't catch everything, so a PM would have been a good idea. Oh well.

At any rate, I'm glad you like your busted Joker. :lol

actually PERS is just over glorified/hyped movable eyes, IMO.
if it breaks down, you can always resort to the basics(like enterbay's eye system)

...but then, i was primarily banking/hoping for on an OC nit picker to sell me his/her busted piece to no avail.haha:lol

Actually, I agree. HT should have just done the Enterbay method. It would have avoided the cross eye'd problem that some are having.

Actually, I agree. HT should have just done the Enterbay method. It would have avoided the cross eye'd problem that some are having.

could be a licensing or trademark issue.:dunno

who knows, maybe we'll see a remote controlled blinking mechanism for our figures in the future. :lol

Yeah, even Revoltech does a pretty solid job on the moveable eyes in their new Toy Story line. Granted, Woody's eyes may lack a bit of the realism of The Joker's but the price point difference does make PERS look a little less glamorous.

who knows, maybe we'll see a remote controlled blinking mechanism for our figures in the future. :lol

Holy crap, I could not handle any blinking from my figures. Some of the new Disney character heads at the parks now have blinking functions, and it is SO CREEPY. Let alone having something sitting on your shelf blinking at you.

Hey guys‚ I'm upgrading my v1 joker piece by piece. I've got the DX head, pants, vest and tie and will hopefully find a coat on ebay at some point. I just wanna know if it's worth getting the new shirt? Is it an improvement on the original?

Back