Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't really keen on the new joker sculpt I thought I prefered the BR Joker, but after viewing some more of these pics, I think I'm loving this one more lol

I wish my parents would still give me toy presents for Christmas:monkey2. It's now me who gives toys to my kids (and to my own self).

Well, being as I'm 26, I'm pretty much past the point of really wanting anything from anybody. I have more fun giving presents and anything i want throughout the year i just buy. That being said, my parents won't let it go and insist on getting me something, so i send them an amazon wish list and end up with the first 3 items on it most of the time. This year I put the 1:1 kirk chair just to see what would happen.

Some Pics...

Cop Joker...
20.jpg

DX Joker...
23-1.jpg

Fantastic pics :D

wow I bid on an extra pair of shoes via Studiosunny before I decided to get a second DX and it still has not arrived after two weeks. I just emailed him and he is going to send out another shipment! What service!

Depends if he actually shipped the first time.

this figure looks much nicer than the clothes on the first one. I like the material on the coat much better. dont know if its worth all that money though

Received mine from Sci-Fi Genre over the weekend. PERS is better than advertised and works so well with this sculpt. I've never seen anything that compares to the display options you get with this figure.
-MACHone

dxjoker.jpg

dxjoker4.jpg

dxjoker5.jpg

dxjoker2.jpg

Received mine from Sci-Fi Genre over the weekend. PERS is better than advertised and works so well with this sculpt. I've never seen anything that compares to the display options you get with this figure.
-MACHone

dxjoker.jpg

OMG, what a Great pic! And an Auspicious First Post. Welcome to the Party MACHone. :D

-MACHone

dxjoker.jpg

OMG That looks real. :horror :rock

OH MY EVER LOVIN GOD!!! I could not agree more. this has got to be the best non pro pic I've seen to date. it looks sick as hell! :google

THE KILLING SPREE CONTINUE!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

THANK YOU HOT TOY FOR MAKING FULLY ARTICULATED FIGURINE SO WE CAN HAVE LOADS OF FUN WITH IT!!!

Now I need to find a barbie :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Back