Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh... is this what the DX tie is like below the collar, again...

img9030f.jpg

How come they can make it a complete piece around the neck for Tony Stark and Two Face's suit but not for the Joker...

What's strange is, it is essentially a tied tie, but they cut it off at the back and stick an elastic inbetween.

The only thing I can think of is perhaps something to do with posability makes them think that having an elastic would be better? A lot of times when a 1/6 tie has an elastic, it's the entire wrapping around the neck, but to have as much tie as the Joker has and then go to elastic the way they did it is just strange.

Weird, similar thing happened to me. He automatically downgraded the shipping, and when I asked him, told me that if send by EMS, its not safe and that the customs will extort me for money??

Didn't know where he got that assumption from, since clot master, apestore both sent me via EMS and it was a very smooth and easy transaction.

I bought the Dx Joker from Goodshipped few days ago.

I asked Leo the total amount with shipping by EMS and he said to me "183,88 euros with EMS Speedpost"

Alright, i paid the 183,88 euros and Leo sent it 2 days after...BUT he sent it by Airmail (7~14 days) :mad:

I sent him an email and he answered me that he has verified and that i paid for Airmail :maul :mad:

I think it's the first and the last time i buy from him.

That's because the joker was wearing a slim (skinny) tie, that can't be achieved had they gave the standard tie like harvey or the cop joker tie.

Ugh... is this what the DX tie is like below the collar, again...

img9030f.jpg

How come they can make it a complete piece around the neck for Tony Stark and Two Face's suit but not for the Joker...

I could understand that, if it were a real tie. But it's a 1/6 tie that already fits very well around the figure's neck. Why the hubbub? If it's a question of value, well, that argument is bit less tangible.

Weird, similar thing happened to me. He automatically downgraded the shipping, and when I asked him, told me that if send by EMS, its not safe and that the customs will extort me for money??

Didn't know where he got that assumption from, since clot master, apestore both sent me via EMS and it was a very smooth and easy transaction.

Lol, EMS doesn't safe...best joke(r) ever.

Did you pay for EMS? Did he refund you?

Lol, EMS doesn't safe...best joke(r) ever.

Did you pay for EMS? Did he refund you?

Nope, as it turn out that wasn't the only problems I had with him. I've had a few other problems, that I even made a thread bout in the general discussion forum. But I'm in the process of settling with him so I'd update my other thread soon.

Good luck mate

Indeed. One of my other items was sent via EMS and there was no problems and another has just been sent out via EMS again this morning.

I just got this and in hand it is absolutely unbelievable. The quality of the PERs head and PERs itself both in terms of sculpt and paint is a huge improvement over the BR version in person. In pictures doesn't look so drastic but in hand it certainly does. The joker outfit is impeccable however I wills till be switching to my BillyB shirt / tie set as I think it is sitll marginally better. The Cop joker is actually extremely impressive in hand and the outfit is superbly tailored. The sculpt skin tone could be better but the sculpt itself is top notch. I think the Cop joker sculpt will look stunning if repainted with joker make-up and that's what I plan to do with a spare head.

Back