1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's actually been done before by another member on the boards (and looks pretty spiffy):
TFA helmet on Strike sculpt

That's a great mod, look good. The only thing I notice is that the jaw seems a little smaller/shorter than stock strike head, still ok.
The other mod in the same page which shows TA face in TFA helmet is also very nice. Maybe that TA face can fit in GA helmet well, TA and GA head are both smaller.

Well finally had the time to take some pics of my latest purchase!

Really loving this figure, the outfit especially, not really keen on his face expression, but bought a loose helmet and Steve Rogers sculpt for more display options.
Took some quick pics, they are from a stock figure, so no modification has been done yet.

Anyone looking for a different head for this figure, Toy Anxiety is parting out a bunch of Winter Soldier Cap two packs today and will likely have them up on their site this evening.

Well finally had the time to take some pics of my latest purchase!

Really loving this figure, the outfit especially, not really keen on his face expression, but bought a loose helmet and Steve Rogers sculpt for more display options.
Took some quick pics, they are from a stock figure, so no modification has been done yet.

I'm stealing a bunch of these poses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6eeed1658aabc96528336d5b0d4bb3ae.jpg

Used the avengers head and fits perfectly!

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

Really nice pics Leenart :) I'm patiently waiting for mine to come in next week :)

EDIT: Mine came in!! Just picked Cap up at the post office. Looking forward to opening him up tonight!

Congrats! He's a great figure. Not a big fan of the head, but I also think it looks better in person than in the photos.

Thanks Cof :) I love him! I agree about the head sculpt but I'll let it go. The only terrible thing is that I was clumsy and wrecked the shield putting it on. The metal attachment came off and at the front side, the band came off so I'll have to figure out a way to glue them back on or buy a new shield :( That's on me though. I was too excited and wasn't careful

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

Really nice pics Leenart :) I'm patiently waiting for mine to come in next week :)

EDIT: Mine came in!! Just picked Cap up at the post office. Looking forward to opening him up tonight!

Thx! and congrats on this great haul! You will love it!

I agree it's awesome :) now I need to find a new shield because I broke the metal attachment while trying to put it on and the leather strap on the front side became unglued. Ughhhh. I just want a perfect condition one.

I agree it looks better in person than when someone gets in his face with a macro lens. I did one mod on this figure - I took out the bulky shoulder pad inserts. I also have a recent Steve Rodgers hs from the WS Stealth two pack. I like to switch them out occasionally - which again makes me enjoy the helmet head more.

A very good figure.

So does anyone know what I should use to re attach the metal pieces together on the shield? I'm reading epoxy. I just wish the glue job was done better by HT

Back