1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys, im new to the forum after just browsing for quite some time now. I figured it was time to finally join once I got my first hot toys figure!...which happens to be the one I wanted most

913a924b-2739-494f-88aa-25e1735fba2b_zpsfe66a9b2.jpg

the day I got him, I ordered the new evans sculpt-waiting eagerly for it to arrive. I thought the only way that I could get a helmet to go w/ that was to get the exclusive accessory with the Strike & civilian cap, & now thanks to one of u guys, I saw a site where I can order a custom one. consider me alittle behind because im rather new to dealing w/ hot toys, but I feel like a kid in a candy store now! cant wait to update this guy when my add-ons arrive soon

I wonder if I cam cheat it and use the stealth helmet instead of the custom one for him to hold... the movie inaccuracy is what would bug me and I wonder if I could get over that to save $20... :lol

hey guys, im new to the forum after just browsing for quite some time now. I figured it was time to finally join once I got my first hot toys figure!...which happens to be the one I wanted most

View attachment 155416

the day I got him, I ordered the new evans sculpt-waiting eagerly for it to arrive. I thought the only way that I could get a helmet to go w/ that was to get the exclusive accessory with the Strike & civilian cap, & now thanks to one of u guys, I saw a site where I can order a custom one. consider me alittle behind because im rather new to dealing w/ hot toys, but I feel like a kid in a candy store now! cant wait to update this guy when my add-ons arrive soon

:welcome1:

Can't wait to see those pictures with the new head sculpt.

He looks so badass with the Rogers HS. I got the empty helm too!
61d1ae2dd3a67fde2fc9dff7ca69d28e.jpg
d658984ad80dc1538d4c26b7523f69e0.jpg
b5370ad9125ba7e44e9c259665d332fb.jpg
e1829c8815814109e0416e4a69a029b0.jpg
cfca9673b1f001888211febb1ae1f9dc.jpg
ad9b963072b38e498d706ec2efccd9e7.jpg
b3cd1b0a95a0e1140b88e8cf1a9e4550.jpg
4e8c623763042e260ce6d624aed14469.jpg

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Head looks big for body. At least now I know to keep the head with the 2 pack and not get an extra Evans head, unless I use it on the 2 pack.

View attachment 155416

very nice :clap and welcome to the forum :hi5:

View attachment 155416

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on the score.
Loads of people want this one and don't have him.

Which head looks better? The official HT Steve Rogers head or this custom?

that's what I was wondering as well since I bought the custom one to save me some $ :p

good to know they're the same sculpt, I'd be eager to see both next to each other as well!

Yeah the head does look too big in the pics. I was planning on buying he extra HS but will probably just pass and wait for AoU cap.

Could anyone give me advice on changing the head?
Ive got the sculpt from the double pack, removed the stock head and neck, but when putting the new head on the chest post, the head sits far too low.

Can the post on the body be changed or?

Back