1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Nevermore. So technically it could though if your willing to destroy the rubber part underneath? Then have a separate vest?

So are you asking if the two parts can be separated for another reason? or is it just to get at the pads to reduce the bulky shoulders?

Ah ok get ya now mate, well yeah i would say you could separate the vest for that, as long as you weren't to bothered about the state of the rubber under suit as it may suffer

Ive decided not to keep this and just focus on Nolan Batman for now, still new in sealed condition. If anyones interested, PM me. Though im in asia region, so do keep that in mind for the shipping price.

not too sure, will be billed tomorrow, maybe looking for mint and complete Harvey Dent but still deciding if i want to keep or not. Never had a Cap before.

Saw an auction for one a week or two ago end at $88. I wanted to bid on it but I didn't have my phone on hand at the time. Was going to sell my electroplated one after. Surprisingly those are still going for a good price....

Quick question Bjjer, I heard that the Chinese food in San Gabriel Valley is really good. Was wondering if that was true and if you knew any good spots that I could maybe visit next time as I'm going back to the LA area for studio work. I like to eat variuos cuisines and I skipped out on Chinese food in the LA area since everyone tells me it's better in San Fran.

Saw an auction for one a week or two ago end at $88. I wanted to bid on it but I didn't have my phone on hand at the time. Was going to sell my electroplated one after. Surprisingly those are still going for a good price....

Quick question Bjjer, I heard that the Chinese food in San Gabriel Valley is really good. Was wondering if that was true and if you knew any good spots that I could maybe visit next time as I'm going back to the LA area for studio work. I like to eat variuos cuisines and I skipped out on Chinese food in the LA area since everyone tells me it's better in San Fran.

I lived in Alhambra (recently moved out). Im not really that much into Chinese food so I didnt really explore my options there. The ones I tried and did like were kinda fast foody like Noodle World, Bamboo Garden and Gen (which is a Korean BBQ place and my favorite if the 3). All were in Alhambra. I mostly stick to Italian, Mexican and burgers when I eat out. I left because it became a little one sided in the everything department and i wasnt on the right side. Sorry I couldnt help.

On topic I just ordered a ebay 23.99 shield whats the quality on those?

Back