1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did you get on the wait list?

March 29th. I had totally written off receiving one of these and was so mad at myself for not immediately ordering him when he went up.

I just bought Widow, so I have the entire Winter Soldier line on order, and after watching the movie again this week I am so pumped to eventually have them all!

Now, HT, where is my Maria Hill?!?!?!?

JP

Put a few coats of matte clear coat on my 2nd knockoff diecast shield. This thing could easily pass for the real deal aside from the straps. Think I'm covered for all different scene poses now.
Here are my 3 diecast shields. Custom Battle damaged, custom clean and Hot Toys Golden Age.

Only just realized that they have been making the shield the same as the first avenger. Wish hot toys would address this in future as theline work in the star was present in avengers or this movie.

Got my 2nd diecast shield yesterday, might have to go with the BD look on this one, after painting the last one all silver. Yours looks fantastic.

Put a few coats of matte clear coat on my 2nd knockoff diecast shield. This thing could easily pass for the real deal aside from the straps. Think I'm covered for all different scene poses now.
Here are my 3 diecast shields. Custom Battle damaged, custom clean and Hot Toys Golden Age.

Looks awesome! I wish I knew how to BD the shield like you did. The custom shield paint apps are off, but the way you BD'd them makes them practically match the GA stock shield colors. :clap

The metal shield that i out there is great for the price. My only sad face was that it is NOT magnetic. I had planned to embed earth magnets to S.T.R.I.K.E. Rogers shoulder harness back buckle. Alas rules that out now :(

BTW for those with GA Capt. The Vest section does that actually come away as its own piece? John Walker was asking ;)

The metal shield that i out there is great for the price. My only sad face was that it is NOT magnetic. I had planned to embed earth magnets to S.T.R.I.K.E. Rogers shoulder harness back buckle. Alas rules that out now :(

BTW for those with GA Capt. The Vest section does that actually come away as its own piece? John Walker was asking ;)

No the Vest section does not come away on its own its stitched to the rubber part underneath, I removed the whole top part of the outfit yesterday to get the grey pads out the shoulders, its a very delicate process, patience is virtue. I was nervous seeing that rubber really stretching when i was trying to get them huge arms out of there lol

Back