1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't agree more...I was hoping the GA sculpt would look less dopey on hand but it doesn't...imma be waiting for the civvie head as well
Civvie will look amazing on this figure. Just gonna have to put up with the current HS until that arrives

Here's my grainy cell pic. He has really weird shoulders, long legs and a small head.
He looks best in an action pose versus a neutral stance, which exposes the major flaws in the proportions.
I would get a flight stand for him to give him a more dynamic look.
photo1 (1).jpg

Here's my grainy cell pic. He has really weird shoulders, long legs and a small head.
He looks best in an action pose versus a neutral stance, which exposes the major flaws in the proportions.
I would get a flight stand for him to give him a more dynamic look.
View attachment 123838

Agreed, dynamic stand for the win. Great picture :clap

I was told it was marked for pack out and almost went out without being packed out... so instead it will be sent out today with the pack out.

I smell ********.

I have a ship only Fedex on my account.. which is usually cheaper (10$ for thor?) and quicker (arrives in the midwest in 2-3 days.. plus saturday delivery) and it looks like they shipped this UPS for 16$. Weight is 4 pounds so no need for being excited on paying extra and it taking until Friday

C'mon where are the pics?!?!?! Mine will be here before you guys post them! :gah:

Back